Clear All

• Magnus
    replied
    Does it have a standard transmission?

Leave a comment:

• aaronmjr
    replied
    Originally posted by SScott
    That is really cool you bought a sedan, good find.

My bad, the car I am looking at is a 1998.
    Do you know if insurance is less because of the 4 doors?
    Here is the one that I am interested in. Any opinions? The price seems a little high.
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ang=&cardist=8
    Does seem high. And I'm not a fan of Dove interior :p

I love 4 door E36's. I think theyre one of the best lookin 4 doors around.

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    All records, big plus, sometimes worth the extra money. I bought from a friend, 12800, needs a clutch, other wise perfect car. 90k miles, two sets of wheels, tckline suspension, ssk, exhaust. So looking at that, I think 15 or there around would be fair, but you love the car, then you'll pay whatever is fair. Personally, I dont like the sedans in white, only coupes. Mine btw is swartch (sp). Good luck in your search. I love the four door, and after a few rides mine friend couldnt help but comment on how balanced it felt, almost as good as the e30. Best of luck. PM me if you have any more questions.

Leave a comment:

• SScott
    replied
    That is really cool you bought a sedan, good find.

My bad, the car I am looking at is a 1998.
    Do you know if insurance is less because of the 4 doors?
    Here is the one that I am interested in. Any opinions? The price seems a little high.
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ang=&cardist=8

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    Scott, I bought a sedan and I love it soo far, right now though Im in Aruba, two days after I bought my new car, but friend is driving it for me so Im be sure to ask how he likes it. I wasnt aware they made a sedan in 99, I thought just 97 and 98. Oh well, the e46 is a monster too, but heavy.

Leave a comment:

• SScott
    replied
    I just test drove a modded 1995 M3 today to buy as a daily driver. I really liked the bottom end torque and how smooth the power was. What I didn't like was how the build of the car felt. Maybe it was the 110k miles or the previous owner, but my E30 felt better put together. I wish BMW hadn't designed the windows without support. They always seem to be loose on the coupes. I am going to drive a 1999 sedan tomorow with less miles and no mods. Possibly it will be more pleasing. I was happy to get back into my E30 after drving this car. I might have to step up to an E46 m3.

Leave a comment:

• Modena 1
    replied
    E36's are the shiznit. Can't beat the value. I loved mine when I had it.

Leave a comment:

• D.R.
    replied
    I did the same thing. Bought a E36 to replace my E30 M. Then an STi. Then a supercharged E36 M3.

None matched the E30, so here I am again. It sure was a fun way to get full circle, though.

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    I hope to be back, at least I know you guys will survive without me!

Leave a comment:

• e30m3power
    replied
    Vlad are you talking to me or Nick??? If your talking to me maybe not that near of future. I am still going to ttry out the alpha N early next year.

Leave a comment:

• ///Mflossin
    replied
    you'll be back in an e30 M3....give it some time.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnus
    Nick, who?
    Ryan who ?

the torgue can be addictive... s50 power will be enough for a little while, do I see s50b32 swap in the near future ?
    Last edited by vlad; 09-13-2006, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    Nick, who?

Leave a comment:

• e30m3power
    replied
    Damn Nick,

J\K- It's all good, as long as your sticking around.

I know what you mean about the torque, I got to drive both Chri's M3 with the new motor (Holy f'in shit, alot of power) and also an M6 that was all decked out. Those babies had lots of torque.

Straight up though, If anything happens to the motor i have now, I will be following the route that Vlad, and others chose. (Only if something happens to this motor though )

Joey

Leave a comment:

• ///M0F01SD
    replied
    I'm out

Your excellent photography work with the M3's (E30 at least) will be missed. :sosad:

Good luck with the new ride!

Rey
    Last edited by ///M0F01SD; 09-13-2006, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X