Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw motorsport in munich...

has any1 been there...?

do they have any kits there for the older cars...?

im asking b/c this guy i know has a m3 e46 and went there and got a chip that boost the hp from 343 to 380 as he says...

he even got he ride on a magazine...

here in greece, though...
    "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002
    "If necessity is the mother of invention. Then laziness must be the father." Troy D. Bryan

I just can't read this BS about chips that give 40HP gains

Comment

especially when chips for new cars rarely give more than 10hp gains.

Mariano

Comment

And you're claiming this is a factory chip?
        "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineRunner
          And you're claiming this is a factory chip?

i was suprized myself...

but, yes he does claim that its a factory chip...

perhaps bmw motorsport is to bmw as abt to vag (volkswagen audi group)...?

this souldnt be that weird or out of the ordinary as
          i had read in another mag that a guy in miami had changed the chip of his FERRARI F40 at italy...(by the company...)
          Last edited by lue_driver; 12-14-2006, 05:16 AM.
          "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002
          "If necessity is the mother of invention. Then laziness must be the father." Troy D. Bryan

Comment

Maybe your "friend" means DME retuning a la the CSL?
            1988 BMW M3
            2010 Ferrari 599
            2013 BMW X1

Comment

perhaps bmw motorsport is to bmw as abt to vag (volkswagen audi group)...?
              Please allow me to ask you if you ever owned an M3 or even a BMW. I do not know what to think from all your comments on this thread. I do not want to be disrespectfull, but saying that "perhaps" Motorsport is the enthusiast branch of BMW makes me wonder if you know anything about BMWs.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
              1989 M3 racecar
              e39 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Steve88M3
                Maybe your "friend" means DME retuning a la the CSL?

DME...?

i dont quite understand...

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVuong
                  Please allow me to ask you if you ever owned an M3 or even a BMW. I do not know what to think from all your comments on this thread. I do not want to be disrespectfull, but saying that "perhaps" Motorsport is the enthusiast branch of BMW makes me wonder if you know anything about BMWs.

i hear u, and understand what u mean, let it be clear i DO have a bmw m3 e30, it just that my sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes...

other than that all i wish is to take my beemer to its best perfomance that is why i was interested in a company that co-operates with bmw if bmw motorsport isnt it i ( and others i would belive ) would like to know which is...

after all why should we go to a "tunning" shop that isnt aproved by bmw...

Comment

Beemer = BMW motorcycle
                    Bimmer = BMW car

:rolleyes:
                    My website - Ebbworld- Life, Love, and Why

"All praise, honor, and glory to the One who has ransomed us from sin and death, Jesus Christ, our Savior."

Comment

Beemer = BMW motorcycle
                      Bimmer = BMW car

:rolleyes:
                      My website - Ebbworld- Life, Love, and Why

"All praise, honor, and glory to the One who has ransomed us from sin and death, Jesus Christ, our Savior."

Comment

E46 M3's have replaceable chips in them? I thought they were reprogrammable like most (all?) of the newer bmw's. my e36 doesnt even have a chip.
                        1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

E46 M3 CSL does not even have 380 hp.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lue_driver
                              i hear u, and understand what u mean, let it be clear i DO have a bmw m3 e30, it just that my sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes...

other than that all i wish is to take my beemer to its best perfomance that is why i was interested in a company that co-operates with bmw if bmw motorsport isnt it i ( and others i would belive ) would like to know which is...

after all why should we go to a "tunning" shop that isnt aproved by bmw...
                              Did you move to Germany from Kazakhstan?
                              Last edited by OnrailsM3; 12-15-2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X