Another new daily driver for myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new daily driver for myself

Well, i recently went thru a few cars and have settled on this one, a 1995 525it. Its got 101k miles on it and I bought it from the original owner, he gave me a stack of receipts on this thing including the window sticker! It runs great and drives even better, really all it needs is a good cleaning up. It really compliments the M3 very nicely. Being a wagon guy, this was a very logical choice for me. All the service is up to date, the oil was just changed, even has new tires! All this for the low low price of $4500, not bad, huh?

REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

that wagon is begging for the rims off of your M3 :ha: some tint and maybe a slight drop. Nice car !

Comment

[peace]

Comment

3.0L bottom end and HFM and Cams plus injectors and software. Oh looks fun. Nice car I would roll it. Would have preferred stick but for what you needed it's perfect.
        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

I was looking at a white one on craig list. There is something about a E34 wagon that just looks right.

Nice find.

Comment

This one I found on craigslist too. Vlad, wanna donate your euro s50 and 6-spd

Oh yeah, it might become a stick at some point, just not right yet. There's no reason for it to be an automatic, i have a 3 mile, 7 minute commute to work.

Comment

The a bicycle is what you needed.
              Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

nice wagon!

Comment

Well done, Jeff.

- Daniel

Comment

A man after my own heart. Nice rig!

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      A man after my own heart. Nice rig!

Jake
                      Ditto

Nice car Jeff. You bought the good year ('95) too- (w-i-d-e grilles, M-Tech skirts, painted lower bumper trim/ skirts) + a great price. Looks like you also have the leather door panels, another major + as they will not bubble around the armrests.

I have had my AlpineWeiss III for about 4 years now and love it- It has hauled everything from bags of mulch & patio pavers to being the "grocery getter" & hauling my three sons around town. Yes, three car seats fit in the backseat

PS- It is very hard to leave this car in the "un-modified" state- Trust me, that bug "will" eventually bite you too!

Congrats!
                      Don McAdams
                      1988 E30 M3
                      "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

Jeff,

Awesome car! Tourings are great! If you follow in Don's & Jake's footsteps, it'll really be as nice as your ///M3. If you leave it alone, it'll really be a nice sleeper. :wee:

Good luck with it!
                        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Nice car Jeff. '95 is THE year to get - I used to have one for a couple of years as a family car. My father has a '95 wagon as well - going strong at almost 200k miles.

Comment

Yeah, being a 95 is one of the reasons i didn't let it pass, 95's also have dual airbags, which was one of my requirements for a new car. I didn't really need a new car, but I couldn't pass this up. I keep looking at that pics Vlad posted and I'm thinking a set of M-Parallels will find their way onto my touring

Comment

Working...
                            X