Special BMW Interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special BMW Interiors

I thought I would share a few photos I have gathered off the net of very special factory BMW interiors. I am also interested in seeing what else out there, so please add photos (even more of the same) or information to this collection. :Jake:

Sport Evolution Anthracite M Cloth SRD Recaros:

Sport Evolution Black Leather M Striped SRD Recaros:

e34 M5 Winkelhock Edition Anthracite Special Cloth-Leather SRD Recaros:

e35 M5 20 Jahre Edition Special M Cloth and Anthracite Suede:

ACS S3 SRD Recaros (?):

Cecotto/Cabrio Anthracite M-Technic Cloth-Leather Recaros:

Those are all the interesting ones I have

Cheers
    Ash

Sold...

OMG that is pretty much the coolest BMW interior i have ever seen. and is that carbon fiber on the door panels too???

MAN i want those seats, so cool.
    1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

anyone know if the 20th anniversary ///M cloth is able to purchased anywhere?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaronmjr View Post

OMG that is pretty much the coolest BMW interior i have ever seen. and is that carbon fiber on the door panels too???

MAN i want those seats, so cool.
        I love them too

Yeah, Carbon Fibre - read all about it on BMW M Registry.

Sorry Nick - I couldn't find a part number, the 20 Jahre's apparantly aren't in the ETK (I didn't search heavily though)

Ash

Sold...

Comment

wow i wish i can have these kinds of interiors. where can you purchase the sport evolution interior?

Comment

I'd like to get something done to my recaro Pole Positions on the center section. Maybe get the velcro out parts recovered with something a little more durable and less pilly.

M-Cloth sounds right but...where's the fake stuff?
            I don't really need that genuine stuff since it's interwoven with unobtanium and I will shit it up by working on my car and absentmindedly sitting in the car after laying in the greasy driveway. I do it all the time.

I see tons of other M knockoff stuff on E-bay, so where's the bolt of M cloth from Hong Kong?

I'd like a few yards of this one. Group Buy possibilites if we can get a repro done?
            Last edited by OnrailsM3; 03-01-2007, 01:45 PM.

Comment

If that material is available..... shit. another notch on my 'things to buy the m3' list.
              1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

e34 alpina interior. I just kept touching the 3d pinstriped leather mmm

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

These interiors are all damn amazing..

Anyone know where I can pick up a set of those red MOTORSPORT seat belts?

:thank you

Comment

Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
                    These interiors are all damn amazing..

Anyone know where I can pick up a set of those red MOTORSPORT seat belts?

:thank you
                    Don McAdams probably has them. He's got loads of great stuff.

Comment

Subscribing:
                      Doug
                      San Jose, Costa Rica

Comment

me likey the Winkelhock. Always liked the Cecotto interior but this one looks good and you do not see it much.
                        Petro

Comment

Check this out, my mom's 2002 X5 4.6iS

Nappa Sport seats with black/silver 3D alcantara inserts, continued on the doors, with black headliner and sport steering wheel:

Last edited by M3Driver; 08-13-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=paintpro21;209692]e34 alpina interior. I just kept touching the 3d pinstriped leather mmm

Oh gawd that is hot

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
                              I'd like a few yards of this one. Group Buy possibilites if we can get a repro done?

I'd be in for a few yards of cloth, and I'd go for a set of belts if we could get standard red Sport Evo belts done with that "BMW Motorsports" script.

Comment

Working...
                              X