Audi Driving Experience at Infineon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Driving Experience at Infineon

Anybody doing this or has anyone done this? Is it cool? I'm signed up for 11:00am tomorrow morning(the 7th). I'll be bringing the d-schwarz most likely.

Explore the full lineup of Audi Sport, SUVs, sedans, e-tron models & more. Build your own, search inventory and explore current special offers.

Hopefully it's not too restricted and we get to actually drive the cars a little bit. I know that for the laps they have you follow a professional who paces you, just hopefully not too slowly.

i purchased an 07rs4 and will doing the 2 day rs4 school in oct

Comment

Nice. I'm doing the A4 event where you can compare it to a 328xi, mercedes, and lexus. It's free so the price is definately right. I'll report back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was awesome. We got laps around Infineon as well as an autocross. The speed of the laps depended on people who were in your group. You'd follow an instructor who would drive at the pace of the slowest person. I snuck two sessions in. The first one I was stuck behind a slow driver. The second session I was with people who were a little more comfortable so we really got to drive.

The autocross let you test out the A4 against some various "competition" cars. Got 5 runs on the ~45 second long course. All of this on someone elses tires, gas, and car.

Price paid: FREE
      Infineon Laps: 6
      Autocross Runs: 5
      Rating: A+
      Last edited by ShiftBMW; 07-07-2008, 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftBMW View Post
        Anybody doing this or has anyone done this? Is it cool? I'm signed up for 11:00am tomorrow morning(the 7th). I'll be bringing the d-schwarz most likely.

http://www.truthinengineering.com/au...ng-experience/audi car parts

Hopefully it's not too restricted and we get to actually drive the cars a little bit. I know that for the laps they have you follow a professional who paces you, just hopefully not too slowly.
        Howdy im new to here. I personally state my apology for threading this up but i hope you understand. just badly need some assistance with my audi a4 and i hope you understand. just planning to do mods with the exhaust and i would ask you guys what would be the best brand to have. i search all over the net but couldn't found luck out of them....

Comment

Audi Driving Experience at Infineon

Have you tried Audizine?
          :sosad:sigpic
          1989 E30 M3 (Sold, sorely missed)
          1972 911T (sold, but not forgotten)
          04 Audi 1.8T Ultrasport (sold)
          78 Porsche 911SC(sold)

Comment

Working...
          X