X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage Ownage!!!

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...th_Hit_And_Run

What would you have done?:cheer2:

wrote down his plate, called the cops... then get out and proceed to handle business. That guy is looking at vehicular manslaughter... among other things I'm sure. I much rather take a assault charge than manslaughter.

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

he got what he deserve
      91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
      88 M3 AW Track Car s54
      95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
      04 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Yeah ^, in the heat of the moment I might have backed up over him just to make sure he has unrecoverable damage... I mean before the other guy got into the car he was barely walking so it's hard to say what happened before the footage.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

I unfortunately dont think in said situations. As clearly shown by my criminal record. ive gotten a lot better. Its simply not worth it. But I love getting in a good fight every once in a while, even if I dont win, its a great outlet. Kinda stupid I know, but its how I used to live my life.

Mariano
          Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 10-08-2008, 04:14 PM.

Comment

madness. :decon1:
            life experiences have shown me "most of the time" these people are getting what's coming and the dude should have just rolled off the hood whe he had the chance.
            JAMES
            sigpic

Comment

I would tell you I would of curb stomped the guy, even if I was a pedestrian watching it from the start, love to fight the cocky ones most.
              Thats just me.
              -Tony-
              1991 M3 10Km
              1989 M3
              BEGINS HERE

Comment

Working...
              X