Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My life changed forever this morning.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life changed forever this morning.....

At 6:54 AM this morning, my wife of 5 years and been together for 12 gave birth to a beautiful (not just my opinion or because its mine) 8lb 9oz girl. I cant describe how different I feel. I am so helplessly head over heels in love with her and I never thought you could just instantly love something this strong. As soon as I heard her first cry, something hit me so hard I was out of breath. Her name is Lola Belle Garcia. I will have pictures shortly. I am so happy right now. All the fear and worry and nerves about having a baby have all faded away. Its as if my immense love for this little person is all that matters. Ive never felt this way about anything and I especially didnt think a child would do this to me. I never want to let her down andits going to be so hard to not be too overprotective of her. Help me out, guys. I cant get her voice or her face out of my head. That little human is mine!! Its like a little bundle of love. Trust me I nevre thought I was capable of this kind of mushy talk. Its so cliche but its true and it hit me hard. My heart absolutely breaks when I hear her cry and shes got me wraped around her finger. Its game over for me. This kind of love is indescribable. I feel like a different person. Im so happy and Im like at peace. I have never been a "kid" person and dont like kids in general and they irritate me. Ive led my life in a selfish and immature nature and I feel like she deserves more than that and I have no problem accomodating that. My only concern is her and her well-being. WHats going on with me?!? Could this be the day Mariano Garcia, the 28 yr. old eternal child grows up??? It use to sound scary and horrible to me. I wanted to stay having fun and drinking with the boys and only being responsible (and not even that) for myself. I have always been deathly afraid of the responsibilities of a child, but now Im not so scared. Thanks for reading, give me your feedback. I love her so much.

Mariano

Congrats mate. Welcome to fatherhood. You'll love it. We have a 3yr old and 7 week old. You will never get sick of being near them.
    Last edited by OZM3; 11-03-2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Mariano - my congratulations to you and your lovely lady on the birth of your daughter. Love her name - Lola Belle - awesome! Owning a E30M3 can be challenging - we all know how viciously these cars can go after your wallet - however, that doesn't hold a candle to being a parent. Yeah, you go dude! Tho my own sons are well onto their own lives - two of three now have kids of their own - they too have observed as you have; it's a life-changing experience.

Again, congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

1989 Evil_///M3
        1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

COngrats..... i love kids even thou i don't have any but kids are amazing....
          I have a 3 year old brother, and about to have another one in few day :yup:
          remember that lil girl has so much in her already, its not just a small child, its someone with future, with gifts and talents, and so much potential.
          invest everything in to her that when she grows up she will me a history making person.
          When i look a my lil bro i see that one day he will make a big difference in this world. Same goes to you lil girl one day she will grow up so make sure you raise her up good, lots of fathers don't know how to raise up there kids, and its sad. Invest you time in knowledge and be patient so you can truly give her the best.
          i wish you and your wife the best.
          addicted to GOD.
          No more ....M.
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
          www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

Congrats Bro. :click:

Comment

Congratulation Mariano.

Here's to you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKHWUYT_c3g

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
              1989 M3 racecar
              e39 Touring

Comment

Congratulations,
                Your right, your time did come and you just grew up,
                No all the fun is that bundle of join you hold in your hands.
                Wishing you and your family all the happiness.
                -Tony-
                1991 M3 10Km
                1989 M3
                BEGINS HERE

Comment

Great work Mariano. Becoming a dad is the best thing that can happen to a man. I have a gorgeous 2yr old daughter and a 4 month old son.
                  Oh to learn to drive in an E30 M3...what bliss

Best wishes.:cheer2:

Aaron

"But most of all...
                  ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

Congrats M.

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

Congratulaions - us who are fathers know exactly what you mean.
                      My life's priorities - My wife and 1 yo son, followed by the letter M ...
                      ///M Cars ...
                      '72 BMW 3.0 CSL #274/500
                      '87 E30 M3 2.5L
                      '90 E30 M3 Sport Evolution
                      '05 E46 M3
                      Others ....
                      '99 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B #170/400, '02 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A #308/500, '84 Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX 20v

Comment

Congratulations Mariano. There was a song by the Beatles you might know...."All you need is love..." Being a parent is a lot of work and can be very stressful but the love is what allows this process to be a pleasant one. I wish you all the best...

Comment

Congratulations Mariano

Comment

Best wishes to you and your family! It sounds like you're off to a great start!
                            Dominic

Comment

congrats !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X