Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My life changed forever this morning.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations man, I hope I feel that way when I have my first.
    Terrance

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mflossin View Post
      Congratulations Mariano. There was a song by the Beatles you might know...."All you need is love..." Being a parent is a lot of work and can be very stressful but the love is what allows this process to be a pleasant one. I wish you all the best...
      +1

Mariano, you can love your car, but it'll never love you back like your child can
      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Congrats Brother!

Comment

That is excellent news! The car-seats will perhaps be your most favorite mod to the car you've ever had. I am trailing you by about 3-4 months.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

Congratulations, I remember that fateful day as well. I was 28 also and was not ready for it but things change mighty rapidly.

Just don't forget your wife and don't do everything for your child. Having a kid is great but when you forget to have fun with your spouse things change as well. I feel that was one of the downfalls of my marriage. We were always so concerned over our kids we forgot about each other.

whoop whoop thou it is an eye opener to join reality.
            Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Congrats!!! You have been blessed!!! Indeed your world will never be the same. Holding them moments after the come into this world then watching them grow and learn is priceless. If you have not heard it enough already enjoy every possible moment with them because they are only little once. They grow fast and learn quick. I have not complaints about fatherhood.... Why? My 6 year old and my 2 year old will watch F-1 with me from time to time.

Cheers,
              Julian

Comment

Congrats.

I have a 4-month old daughter and she is alot of work, but she is well worth it.
                Ryan M
                88 E30 M3 Alpineweiss
                07 F350 Diesel Crew Cab
                05 Outback XT

Comment

Congrats to ya!!
                  2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
                  1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
                  1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .

Comment

congratulations Mariano.
                    1989 M3 cinnabar red/black
                    2001 540i 6 speed titanium silver/black

Comment

Congratulations Mariano !! Enjoy every moment & take lot's of pictures.
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, Mariano - Totally understand the spirit of your post. The challenges/rewards of being a father are priceless. Give it your all!

- Daniel

Comment

Congrats Mariano,
                          Happy many sleepless nights! LOL

Best wishes!
                          Drevaen

Comment

Wow, Congrats! Your words sure bring me back to when my daughter was born 2 yrs ago. Time sure flies... It is truly an amazing feeling.

Take it all in and enjoy it. But do keep M-technks advice and keep things balanced if you can. Your daughter's happiness truly stems from a sound relationship between BOTH parents. Don't spoil her now =)
                            1997 993 C4S - Black/Classic Grey
                            1996 993TT - Midnight Blue/Marble Grey
                            1973 BMW 3.0cs - Restoration project

SOLD
                            2001 Audi S4 Avant 6MT|2004 Audi S4 Avant 6spd|
                            1997 993 C4S|1997 993 C2S|1989 BMW E30 M3|
                            2005 E55 Est

Comment

Congrats Amigo! welcome to fatherhood.
                              Ogi
                              :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                                At 6:54 AM this morning, my wife of 5 years and been together for 12 gave birth to a beautiful (not just my opinion or because its mine) 8lb 9oz girl. I cant describe how different I feel. I am so helplessly head over heels in love with her and I never thought you could just instantly love something this strong. As soon as I heard her first cry, something hit me so hard I was out of breath. Her name is Lola Belle Garcia. I will have pictures shortly. I am so happy right now. All the fear and worry and nerves about having a baby have all faded away. Its as if my immense love for this little person is all that matters. Ive never felt this way about anything and I especially didnt think a child would do this to me. I never want to let her down andits going to be so hard to not be too overprotective of her. Help me out, guys. I cant get her voice or her face out of my head. That little human is mine!! Its like a little bundle of love. Trust me I nevre thought I was capable of this kind of mushy talk. Its so cliche but its true and it hit me hard. My heart absolutely breaks when I hear her cry and shes got me wraped around her finger. Its game over for me. This kind of love is indescribable. I feel like a different person. Im so happy and Im like at peace. I have never been a "kid" person and dont like kids in general and they irritate me. Ive led my life in a selfish and immature nature and I feel like she deserves more than that and I have no problem accomodating that. My only concern is her and her well-being. WHats going on with me?!? Could this be the day Mariano Garcia, the 28 yr. old eternal child grows up??? It use to sound scary and horrible to me. I wanted to stay having fun and drinking with the boys and only being responsible (and not even that) for myself. I have always been deathly afraid of the responsibilities of a child, but now Im not so scared. Thanks for reading, give me your feedback. I love her so much.

Mariano

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
                                1990 BMW M3
                                1988 Lamborghini Countach
                                2004 Mercedes Benz S500 Lorinser
                                2005 Mercedes Benz ML 500
                                2006 Mercedes Benz ML 500

Comment

Working...
                                X