Sayin' hey!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sayin' hey!!

Just like to say hey to everyone on here. I got a M3 couple days ago. Traded my 302 stang in at a car lot on one of these. I'm really liking it so far. I can't believe what this little 4 banger can do! I've already done soem mods as you see below, and I plan to do many more base on my amount of income. I'm thinking about a carb setup later on. Haven't found any info yet on the swap. C-ya later
    Jim
    1988 ///M3
    full-race cams*(I just found out it had 2)
    performance radial T/A's
    custom hooker glass-pac
    air-filter delete kit
    alloy race pedal set(weapon spec)

welcome!
    post some pics of your ride!

Comment

oh shit
      1990 e30 m3

Comment

I'll second that
        2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
        1995 Porsche 993
        2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
        2004 Ford F-150 FX4
        2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
        1985 BMW M635CSI
        2001 BMW M3
        1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

jmarch, your collection is exactly like mine, Porsche 911, bmw e30 325, e30 m3, bike .. nice!

Comment

Yea vlad, my cousin's got a digital camera. I'll post pics of it here in a couple days. Got to put some decals I got on it first though. I think im gonna gonna put a big ///M on my hood to give a little hint of what's beneath! BTW... My headlights got some cut out on the bottom of em like the've been cut out?? looks weird. I've noticed nobaby else has got any like em. And on top of that, there is a little light that comes on with the amble lights. What are those?? They don't do much good at night time, I'll tell ya that! cya!
            1988 ///M3
            performance radial T/A's
            custom hooker glass-pac
            air-filter delete kit

Comment

.....My headlights got some cut out on the bottom of em like the've been cut out?? looks weird. I've noticed nobaby else has got any like em. And on top of that, there is a little light that comes on with the amble lights. What are those?? They don't do much good at night time, I'll tell ya that! cya
              sounds like euro ellipsoids with city lights.

carbs, eh?
              -Han

Comment

Yea HAN, I'm planning a Edelbrock eletirc choke 4 barrel setup. Custom designed intake manifold. I found the carb about a week ago on an old buddies Bronco. I read on here couple days ago you got to take apart the computer to mess with fuel stuff. Heck, With my setup I could play with it anytime I wanted. That air meter thing looks wussy anyways. A buddy of mine wants to retro fit my intake on his Hyundai Tiberon so I might sell that once I've got it tuned right. I've owned the car a week now and I'm already cravin more power! And with the carb setup I think I could design a sweet looking hood scoop. Summit Racing got some sweet universal ones that can go on any hood. But thats down the road a bit
                1988 ///M3
                performance radial T/A's
                custom hooker glass-pac
                air-filter delete kit

Comment

Originally posted by UofOm3
                  oh shit
                  Originally posted by jmarch
                  I'll second that
                  LOL :rolling:

I love the subtly....

BTW, I third that.

Respectfully,
                  Jake Larsen

Comment

Originally posted by 1/4 ///Mile
                    Yea HAN, I'm planning a Edelbrock eletirc choke 4 barrel setup. Custom designed intake manifold. I found the carb about a week ago on an old buddies Bronco.
                    I'd *LOVE* to hear how you make out with that. I've never thought of it myself. I bet she'll be a screamer! Make sure you find a big enough scoop though. Those reverse scoops don't flow enough for Bronco carbs, especially the Edelbrocks. Also, if you have to make due with an undersized scoop, at least be sure to get some strong ducting hose. If you're at the strip and collapse the hose at full click you're really going mess up your valves and then you're talking mucho bucks.

Take care buddy and good luck!!
                    Jake Larsen

Comment

An old carb from something called a Bronco ? Long live the United States of America !
                      This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

I think someone is teasing.

Comment

Comment

HOOD SCOOP...dammit..everyone always beats me to the good ideas:rolleyes:

Comment

Hi Vlad,

Since this post is well, somewhat lacking.... I think I'll hijack it. What years are your cars? I find the connection between 911s and E30 M3s very interesting. Almost, dare I say, like they were made by the same company. Unfortunately, the BMW who made my M3 is not quite the same these days.

Take Care
                              2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
                              1995 Porsche 993
                              2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
                              2004 Ford F-150 FX4
                              2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
                              1985 BMW M635CSI
                              2001 BMW M3
                              1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X