• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Motorsport builds a new M3 GTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7G6K...layer_embedded

streetlegal but 115.000 Euro

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 11-04-2009, 05:00 AM.

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

pics and facts
    https://www.m-power.com/_open/b/home.jsp?lang=en

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Yeah....the price is just insane!

Comment

Comment

Wow that is nice..... it is still 3300 pounds though. I just dont see the point.
          89' M3 s54 (in process)

Comment

Too bad it's so expensive. That means I'll probably never get an opportunity to blow the doors off of one.
            2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
            1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
            1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .

Comment

Too expensive
              Too heavy
              '88 Sep 03,87 Zinno/Natur 2.5L--the queen
              '90 White/Natur 2.3L---the weekend
              '14 GT-R Red/Black ohhh..yeah!!!
              '09 E82 135i Crimson Red/ Black w/M-Tech goodies--sold
              '94 11/93 AW III 525i M50/S50 cams/5 speed swap--sold
              '11 Nissan Rogue White/Gray
              '89 Wrangler 4.2L 4x4 5 speed
              '66 VW Beetle

Comment

that spoiler is ugly. I wish they would have somehow made one to match those of the e30 m3 or e36 ltw.
                If it was lower and better spoiler it would look pretty sick.
                Very porsche gt3rs style
                @slowprogress

Comment

Originally posted by bmws14m3 View Post
                  Too expensive
                  Too heavy
                  Originally posted by Ted B View Post
                  Too bad it's so expensive. That means I'll probably never get an opportunity to blow the doors off of one.
                  Originally posted by Zoltron8 View Post
                  ....it is still 3300 pounds though. I just dont see the point.
                  Took the words right out of my mouth. I really like the mathcy matchy orange roll cage, very race inspired :gotcha:
                  1986 Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNJ-qVPBkU

Comment

Wow very nice. I want one. With the 7 speed dual clutch transmission, roll bar and fire extinguisher, I think that 3284 lbs is very competitive with the Porsche GT3 weight of 3075 lbs. I'm sure both cars are fantastic but I know that the BMW would be much more forgiving being driven at 10/10ths.

Comment

I dunno.....

Some of it is downright lame. Like touting the yellow coil springs with "M" logos on them.....:rolleyes:

The seats look for all the world like standard Recaro racing shells. Fine choice I guess, but should be simpler and less expensive than the stock seats.

I guess it is a nice car but the price seems pretty unjustified.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
                        I dunno.....

Some of it is downright lame. Like touting the yellow coil springs with "M" logos on them.....:rolleyes:

The seats look for all the world like standard Recaro racing shells. Fine choice I guess, but should be simpler and less expensive than the stock seats.

I guess it is a nice car but the price seems pretty unjustified.

Ironhead, I believe the point they were trying to make is that the yellow coil springs with M logo is an indication that they are special. Much like the M3 badge on your car is an indication that it is a special model. "but if you look closely you discover the next highlight. Yellow springs with a small M logo provide the crucial clue: a threaded suspension, adjustable in compression and rebound"

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by beemer_rider View Post
                          Ironhead, I believe the point they were trying to make is that the yellow coil springs with M logo is an indication that they are special. Much like the M3 badge on your car is an indication that it is a special model. "but if you look closely you discover the next highlight. Yellow springs with a small M logo provide the crucial clue: a threaded suspension, adjustable in compression and rebound"

Ken
                          At that price....the suspension better be adjustable in compression and rebound, threadable and able to give me head 3-5 times/week. :evilnah:

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mflossin View Post
                            At that price....the suspension better be adjustable in compression and rebound, threadable and able to give me head 3-5 times/week. :evilnah:

Now I would sell my house, live in my garage and suffer thru divorce to pay for that
                            88M3 henna

73T100C
                            97 540\6-Gone
                            2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

I think its silly, way over priced and not practical....

guys am I hating on the new M cars? or are they really falling off? non of the new stuff excites me.

A special thank you to:
                              archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Working...
                              X