Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What replaced my M3 =)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What replaced my M3 =)

    Gentlemen meet Jabberjaw..






  • #2
    nice one!


    Goodbye M3, you served me well.

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought it was going to be a Jeepney from Manila
      1988 Diamantschwarz



      "The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ///CRISS View Post
        I thought it was going to be a Jeepney from Manila
        They wont pass smog :gotcha:

        Comment


        • #5
          Hahahaaa your prolly right.
          1988 Diamantschwarz



          "The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

          Comment


          • #6
            and more also!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I have this dream of one day buying one and chopping the top off and stick it to a modern underpinning. I just like the look of it but would want to be faced with an "old" car underneath for daily driving.

              Your's is of course a collectors item and should stay as build from the factory. I am not against subtle mods, but it needs to be period


              Goodbye M3, you served me well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lovely car, good luck with her.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UweM3 View Post
                  I have this dream of one day buying one and chopping the top off and stick it to a modern underpinning. I just like the look of it but would want to be faced with an "old" car underneath for daily driving.

                  Your's is of course a collectors item and should stay as build from the factory. I am not against subtle mods, but it needs to be period
                  Alvin's car is all new: rebuilt motor, new suspension, new interior, etc..etc...
                  I would have no hesitation to drive that car across the country.
                  Your E9 is spectacular

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Absolutley stunning. Great job, Alvin!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      'Jabberjaw' hehe.

                      :surprised Amazing & Beautiful! More images please! Under hood, interior . As an aside, I got a kick out of the photographers creative marking.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bman View Post
                        'Jabberjaw' hehe.

                        :surprised Amazing & Beautiful! More images please! Under hood, interior . As an aside, I got a kick out of the photographers creative marking.
                        +1
                        :sosad:sigpic
                        1989 E30 M3 (Sold, sorely missed)
                        1972 911T (sold, but not forgotten)
                        04 Audi 1.8T Ultrasport (sold)
                        78 Porsche 911SC(sold)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          More pics please Alvin!! Car is gorgeous.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very nice, now let's see how long this one stays in your stable!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice one Alvin!

                              elefantsupply.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X