Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Bikes

Anyone here a own a old 80s, 90s BMW K series bike? looking to buy a K75s

any forums out there? cant seem to find one specific for the K series bikes.

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Jaxed Mash for BMW Motorcycle K75 1980-1995
    http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cg...mit=++++go++++++++

Comment

thank YOU!

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

It better be red!
        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

keep your fingers crossed, i might be buying one, very soon! [peace]

A special thank you to:

Comment

welcome, cool bike choice! Good luck with your hunt.

Comment

Great choice!! I owned a 95 k75 about 5 years ago, it was a two owner bike with 15k in MINT condition. If you make a purchase, I have a Clymers repair manual, 700 pages. Good luck on your search.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom64 View Post
                Great choice!! I owned a 95 k75 about 5 years ago, it was a two owner bike with 15k in MINT condition. If you make a purchase, I have a Clymers repair manual, 700 pages. Good luck on your search.
                cool. Im going to look at one or maybe 2 tomorrow. im hoping to pick one up for under 3K. gonna paint it Zinno red to batch the M3

A special thank you to:

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                  cool. Im going to look at one or maybe 2 tomorrow. im hoping to pick one up for under 3K. gonna paint it Zinno red to batch the M3
                  Damn, Yan. I've been getting an itch lately for a bike as well. Find me one too![peace]

Comment

yea dude, i need a new toy. there is a silver one in NY actually, will match a certain e30 M3 that i know....

A special thank you to:

Comment

Ah shucks, my E30 M3 brother looking out for me.

Comment

srs, there is a dude in upstate selling one for $3500 with low milage. do a craigslist search for K75 for NY

A special thank you to:

Comment

Good luck with the bike purchase. You'll reallly love the K motor, it's extremely smooth. I've got a K1200S myself and I absolutely love the bike.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
                            looking to buy a K75s
                            How about an R80GS?

2000 Subaru Legacy GT
                            1995 BMW M3
                            1988 BMW M3
                            2002 Honda CBR954RR
                            1993 Honda VFR400R
                            1992 Honda CBR600F2
                            1992 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Yes, I own a 90 k75S. Best motorcycle ever. So smooth, exhaust is incredible above 2k, very sporty but relaxed riding position, basically its the E30 M3 of BMW bikes in my opinion. Here is my quest: http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=fronton

I also have a R80/7 and just sold my G650xcountry. Great bikes all three but the K75S is the most entertaining. Feel free to call and get more info from me: 432.two88.5966

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X