wtt my alfa romeo milano gold 2,400k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtt my alfa romeo milano gold 2,400k

looking to trade my 1987 alfa romeo milano gold with 2400k on it for a e30 m3
    if anyones interested

i currently have it listed on ebay but will take it down for a trade
    thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1555.l2649

E30 M3 prices are from the teens to high $20K s. I'm not familiar with these Milanos. Do they worth as much?

Comment

i see them going anywhere between 4-7 with over 100k, so im not sure what mine is worth yet, i just wanted to throw it out here since im an m enthusiast, not sure if theres any alfa people here but if anyone is interested please let me know

Comment

here in Italy such a machine and with that mileage, you sell at least 10000 euros!! the engine 3000 is rare here, as at that time there was a tax system which penalized the displacement (as well as the m3)

Comment

Originally posted by lucam3evo2 View Post
          here in Italy such a machine and with that mileage, you sell at least 10000 euros!! the engine 3000 is rare here, as at that time there was a tax system which penalized the displacement (as well as the m3)
          thanks for the info, id love to trade it for a nice e30,
          but cant complain with money in my pocket either

Comment

Originally posted by lucam3evo2 View Post
            and gave us the 320is!:woohoo:

Comment

highly doubt this car will get anywhere near e30 m3 price even with that low of a mileage. These were not limited edition cars or rare for that matter.
              Low mileage is super nice and the car is clean but still...
              It'll be interesting how much the Alfa lovers will bid for this car

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                highly doubt this car will get anywhere near e30 m3 price even with that low of a mileage. These were not limited edition cars or rare for that matter.
                Low mileage is super nice and the car is clean but still...
                It'll be interesting how much the Alfa lovers will bid for this car
                im not expecting it to hit those numbers, but i would throw cash if such a party was interested, lets see how this plays out, 2 days left

Comment

Those are great cars, I had one for quite a few years. Always fun, and actually quite reliable as a DD.
                  I spend all my money on beer, cars, guitars, and women....the rest is just wasted.

Comment

Working...
                  X