Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 F1 Season

You thought last year was exciting ha?

I just hope iceman doesn't wipe out on the 1st turn, with him in the mix it has to be fun to watch.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Luv it!
    1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Give Kimi a few more races and he will be on the podium.

And I so home MSC is up on the podium today!!!

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Perez driving the balls of the sauber.

Comment

We should make this an official thread. I plan to go to Montreal and Austin this year to see F1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
            We should make this an official thread. I plan to go to Montreal and Austin this year to see F1.
            I'll see you in TX my friend.

I want Kimi to win a race. Best post race interviews with Kimi in them!!!

A special thank you to:
            archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Kimi has no emotion lol. I remember one year in a pot race interview, Nico Rosberg was sweating bullets like no other. I found it hilarious.

Comment

Its Official Myself, Blyguy and ///M0F01SD are going to F1 in Austin. :banana_rasta::Jake::healthyjake:Who else is going????? Lets try to get together for dinner or something!!!
                Last edited by ///CRISS; 06-10-2012, 11:03 AM.
                1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Originally posted by ///CRISS View Post
                  Its Official Myself, Blyguy and ///M0F01SD are going to F1 in Austin. :banana_rasta::Jake::healthyjake:Who else is going????? Lets try to get together for dinner or something!!!
                  Im going, wich tun did you guys buy tickets for?

Comment

Tried to get 12, but missed out. We're at turn 4. Where are you?
                    1988 Diamantschwarz

Comment

Wife and I and two friends are going. T5 grandstands, upper part. Could not believe how fast T12 seats sold out.....

RedShark Racing http://www.brannfors.com
                      1988 M6
                      1990 M3
                      1991 M5

Comment

kimi always sounds like he is high love him though but my favorite this season is Vettel and i wish Michael would win one and shut the mouths of all the hatters
                        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ///CRISS View Post
                          I'm going too with a few other die-hard fans! We're in turn 4 grandstand, row 18 - hope to see you guys there!

Comment

alright sounds like i got the crappy tickets, general admision. acording to my dads friend thats the only place we could get tickets for out group of 9

Comment

Anyone atend Montreal? I was there and the weather was perfect! We scalped GA tickets for $60. We were at turn the Pirelli Bends (Turn 6&7 i believe)

I really thought Vettel was going to win after watching him take pole on Saturday, but Hamilton had a great race.

Thank God the Pitcrew got it right this race

GO HAMILTON!!!
                              Last edited by MTree; 06-14-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X