Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting close to War, I hope Brandon remains safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting close to War, I hope Brandon remains safe.

I am sad that it has come to this, and I am feeling very melancholy about the whole situation. But, I support the people who put themselves on the line.

This is not a political thread, more of just voicing my concerns for a brother's health and welfare. I pray for ALL our troops in every religon possible.

Brandon, next one's on me.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

yeah, hopefully, the war will be quick and relatively painless (if that's possible).
    -Han

Comment

i also would like to wish everyone and i mean EVERYONE safety
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Jumpin' Jimini! I don't care if I never hear a Patriot battery shoot its load again. I'm sitting here in my chem gear now between alerts. Never a dull moment in Kuwait. Nosiree!!!!

--
        Brandon Wheaton, CIV
        ITT TAC-SWA / ARCENT-KU
        Sr. UNIX Administrator
        335th Theater Signal Command
        Theater Network Operations Security Center (TNOSC)
        US Army, Camp Doha, Kuwait
        Cellular: 001-965-937-9504
        Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
        1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
        2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
        http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Best of luck Brandon- if all else fails tell them to break out that MOAB, Massive Ordnance Air Burst (aka, Mother of all bombs) hehe. Seriously, stay safe and pimp the chem suit! Do you think this strike/invasion will be over as quickly as they're projecting?
          Alex McHenry

Comment

alex, is the MOAB the new bomdb that has the same explosion capability as a small nuke minus the radiation?
            "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
            "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
            onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Good luck to all the troops that are putting their lives on the line prematurely due to a certain someone, :sosad: . I hope there is the minimum grief possible to all. And I give them props because that takes huevos.

Comment

Good luck and Be Safe all soldiers!
                Good luck Brandon!
                :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

You can call yourself ///Milk, Adam, but I'm still not gonna drink you - nosiree!

We almost went a whole 24 hours without a missile alert but ol' Saddam (or whoever is in charge now) launched another load at us in the wee hours of the morning. As usual, Patriots got 'em. This whole thing has screwed with my beauty sleep something fierce.

We get Iraqi TV and Al Jazerra on satellite over here... the propaganda they are shelling out is just plain rediculous. According to the Iraqis, we haven't even crossed the border into Iraq yet. That begs the question about where those "POWs" came from then, doesn't it? They also claim that no Iraqi soldiers have surrendered to US forces.

Well, I hope you're all having fun driving your M3s. I still have another 10+ months until I see mine again :^(

Hasta folks!

--
                  Brandon Wheaton, CIV
                  ITT TAC-SWA / ARCENT-KU
                  Sr. UNIX Administrator
                  335th Theater Signal Command
                  Theater Network Operations Security Center (TNOSC)
                  US Army, Camp Doha, Kuwait
                  Cellular: 011-965-937-9504

I wonder what Saddam's body doubles will do for a living now.
                  Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
                  1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
                  2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
                  http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Thats allright "B" just tell me where the keys are and i'll take her out for a little spin for ya':p

Comment

You are the reason I am sitting at home typing this message on my wireless laptop, watching March Madness on the widecreen in HD, and looking out the window at the ///M3.

GOD speed returning home safely.......

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon
                        You can call yourself ///Milk, Adam, but I'm still not gonna drink you - nosiree!
                        Heh...you don't have to but gotta keep the bones strong! o well

I'll try to mail you something even tho i can send an E-Mail on the net but i'll TRY to send something!

Adam
                        :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007
                          alex, is the MOAB the new bomdb that has the same explosion capability as a small nuke minus the radiation?
                          I think so, that bitch weighs like 10 and a half tons.. i mean, it just sounds wicked- Massive Ordnance Air Burst. Definately something i don't want knocking at my door.. i would guess it packs a nuke punch without the nuke. I think a lot of our conventional warheads are capable of small-nuke sized blasts though.. i may be wrong, not sure. Bottom line- we got the hot shit. I wish the F22 was operational.. damn that plane is bad.
                          Alex McHenry

Comment

Brandon stay safe man! So what is the atmosphere/mood around there like?

I hear Al Jazeera TV has crazy propaganda, but their war footage is unbelievable. They say that CNN and the US stations just can't compete with what the iraqi reporters are able to tape and say. In the US, they repeat the same thing 50 times an hour :grr:

Anyways, the MOAB is crazy. 21,500lbs.

Here is a link to the video: http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Mar2...-9085M-004.ram

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
                            97 Porsche Carrera S
                            13 Audi S6
                            SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
                            GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

SO how are things going Brandon?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Working...
                              X