Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread not bumping to home page?

Hi all,

I am hard at work on my M3 and I've been tracking my progress in my so-called build thread, here:
    http://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s1...0-for-an-88-ds

My thread is in the E30 M3 Galleries subforum. When I make a new post in my thread, I notice that it doesn't come up to the top of the sub-forum when viewing the forum main page. I wanted to see if this is just me, or the same for everyone. For example, I updated my thread a couple of hours ago (12/12). This is what I see on the home page:

The post on the home page is four days older - mine doesn't show up.

I've had 3 or 4 content-heavy posts in the last couple of weeks and almost no one has participated in the thread. At the risk of sounding self-absorbed, I would be sad if people are missing my thread because the post isn't bumping on the home page. I use my thread as a place to ask questions and receive tips/guidance from the experienced folks of this board, so the more eyes, the better.

So, to sum up: is this the same for everyone, or just for me? Is my thread strangely cursed, and can it be corrected? Is my thread simply boring?

Thanks in advance!
    1989 Lachs
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Car blog
    Bay Area M3 FB group

I continue to experience issues with my thread - today when I go to submit a new reply I get the following error message:

"Error: invalid node id specified"

and the post doesn't go through. Experiencing the same issue on my laptop and on my phone. Help!
    1989 Lachs
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Car blog
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Working...
    X