Announcement

Collapse

SIGFEST 2017, Please join us this June 16th-17th

If you're in the North East of the US this June, please join us for SigFest in NJ. Registration is open. http://www.sigfest.com/events.php
See more
See less

Posting from iPhone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting from iPhone

When I try posting from my iPhone, everything seems to work except I can't access the text field to type a message. All the other functions seem to work fine. Does anyone else have this issue?

No issues with my phone using current iOS?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I have an iPhone 6 running software version 9.3.2. When I tap the text field to type, it highlights the entire section with all the post related buttons, but never brings up a keyboard to enable you to type a message. I'm pretty sure it used to work, maybe with the old version of this site. Does this forum support Tapatalk? I've never used it, but figure that may be a work around.

Comment

I have the same issue

Comment

Works for me on my iPhone 6

Don
          1973 - 2002
          1988 - iX
          1988 - M3

Comment

I still can't post from my iPhone. Is it possible there is a setting on the phone that could be preventing this? It's odd that some people can and some can't.

Comment

Working...
            X