Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with links

Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me why I can't open links posted on here . All I ever get is this message..
    Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message

Thanks

I get the same thing and posted in the thread with the link but haven't heard anything.
    -Darren

Comment

Hi, let me reach out to VB again to see if they can fjinally fix it. Cheers!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

• philm3
        philm3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Magnus..

OK, I believe I have it, but it might knock us off for 24- 48 hours? We will switch back to s14.net, and not "s14.net.vbulletin." Then all links will work again. I apologize in advance if we go "dark." I'll give you guys 1 day to read this before making the change.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Thanks you sir!!
        -Darren

Comment

FYI: I'm having issues making changes. I'll either let you know of the actual change, or we'll shit the bed, and you'll see it. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X