>>>>VIDEO'S UPDATED<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>>VIDEO'S UPDATED<<<<

Sigfest 2002 east coast and exhaust videos.

Here is the only link to it.

http://www.s14.net/exhaust/video.html

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

That is, by far, the best exhaust sound clip comparison I've ever seen.

IMO I think the borla and supersprint sounded the best, though I wish there would have been a clip of the borla w/cat.

Comment

Very Niice,I think the acs and stock sounds best.

Comment

I have quickly thrown together a video of the E30 M3 SIGfest east this past October. It is 58megs.

enjoy!

http://www.s14.net/exhaust/video.html

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

I should tape my 3" flowmaster since you don't have one of those

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

Damn

Everyone needs new cats...not just me...

That metallic clinging sound is the cone part inside the catalytic conveter thats broken....either needs to be gutted or replaced.

ADA///M

Comment

were any of those on a 2.5?

I'd love to hear a side by side of a stock 2.3 vs. a serious 2.5 with the same exhaust

Comment

I guess I have to record my exhaust too. I have the Raven Muffler (DTM) and a Mario Langsten center section.......... I'll get on it............:cool:
                1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Sweet. Get those exhaust clips for us! If you can, please shoot it in the same manner. Thanks.

There are 2 @ 2.5 in the clips, but I can't remember which is which? I can really tell the difference in the 'note'? I will have to pay more attention while I'm recording.

Comment

I don't know about anybody else, but I cannot access the exhaust clips. When I click on the Media tab at the header of the page, I get an Internal Server Error.

Comment

Originally posted by peaceman17
                      I don't know about anybody else, but I cannot access the exhaust clips. When I click on the Media tab at the header of the page, I get an Internal Server Error.

Haha, well for starters the thread is from 2002!!! [done]
                      http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

nice

Comment

It really doesn't matter when a thread is started. At least he searched and found it.:lostme:

Peaceman,
                          The media button works, the video and audio clips work.... Are you doing the happy smoke?:rastajake:

Comment

oh wow the last vid with the Tri-Flow DTM tips sounds nice. i like it.

A special thank you to:
                            archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

This is what I have but inside the cabin it's boomy Yan. Not enjoyable. Great bark just not creature oriented at boomy 4 cylinder renounce range.
                              Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X