Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qwerte
    replied
    I browse using firefox at home, and use a BlackBerry to browse when not at home and haven't had any issues to speak of.u

Leave a comment:

• zedisdead
    replied
    works fast as hell, probably your computer, go get your registry cleaned up

Leave a comment:

• RobertC
    replied
    Originally posted by archie View Post
    Robert, might be from visiting too many of those other NON car related web sites. Just saying...:nope:
    Ya, like all the archies angles and promo girls on your website, right back at ya :nesaw:

Leave a comment:

• archie
    replied
    Robert, might be from visiting too many of those other NON car related web sites. Just saying...:nope:

Leave a comment:

• RobertC
    replied
    Well I am using 'Opera' Internet browser and it made a huge difference in this forum.

The editor is still all wacky, but the site loads quickly, doesn't refresh after every page load and is alot easier and comfortable to use.

Is there anyway to change the background color on this site? I think the all black background is part of the problem and its really dark anyways.

Thanks,
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• bmws14m3
    replied
    no issues at all

Leave a comment:

• luve30
    replied
    I had similar issues on my iMac but not my iPad. It seems to be fine now that I downloaded some updates and rebooted.

Leave a comment:

• STAGGEREDM3
    replied
    No issues

Leave a comment:

• OZM3
    replied
    I have no issues.

Leave a comment:

• Sepp
    replied
    It's spotty for me, but always better than worse.

Leave a comment:

• e30m3power
    replied
    What internet browser are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Jeremiah
    replied
    I have never had that problem.

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    Nope works fine for me. Half the time I'm on a wifi iPad.

Leave a comment:

• RobertC
    started a topic S14.net Slow and Choppy?

S14.net Slow and Choppy?

I have been having issues with this site since I have first starting visiting. It was a minor irritation at that point, but now that I am more involved and spending more time here it is just frustrating.

Basically it is slow loading. After it loads it will refresh the page. Photos take forever to load. and the editor icons are all jacked up until I move my mouse over them or click on them.

Also sometimes the cursor will disappear and I have to type a letter to see where I am at.

All other forums seem to work fine, just S14 is just doesn't seem to work correctly.

That is the best I can describe it, any common problems that have a solution?

Thanks,
    Robert
Working...
X