X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics of 447/500 living in England, imported from France

Comment

Strewtrh the image hosting worked!

I would be all in favour of an international database of evo2's, we will never know how many are left for sure but it will be a good start.

Info along the lines of

1) Build number
      2) Colour
      3) Location , by country only
      4) Your favourite photo of outside
      5) Options

I think that is all thats needed. Maybe S14 could do it together with other international forums as many in the Uk don't visit S14.

What you think?

Comment

Stunning! It's like looking to my cars pictures.

Comment

Francisco,

Thanks for your kind words. I must say I find it a bit spooky when I see another Nogaro evo2.

The wheels need another good clean though so they will be off in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Francisco,

Thanks for your kind words. I must say I find it a bit spooky when I see another Nogaro evo2.

The wheels need another good clean though so they will be off in the next couple of weeks.

I prefer the clear front lenses (kept originals of course), I think they suit silver.

Comment

Kevin,

I had the clear lenses but in the name of originality I fitted the oranges back in the car.

About the register, I already proposed that to Magnus and we exchanged a couple of PM's on that but I'm still waiting for his position on this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
                Here's a few fotos of mine for the registry:

#207, Nogaro, Portugal
                You are of that Part of Portugal my EvoII is Macao Blue 047/500 is of the Porto.

Alemonei
                sigpic

Comment

Francisco,

That second pic from the top, indoors next to the lamp is awesome, whats the story with it. Where and how, who did the lighting?

Comment

Alemonei, I'm Porto in as well!!! I wasn't sure if there was another Evo II in Portugal let alone one in Porto!!!

PM me your contact if you want and we can meet. I'll show you mine if you show me yours... LOL

Kevin hiya,

My car was detailed by this bloke who's a top detailer and he did the foto session afterwards. If you want to see more fotos of a similar caliber and of a couple of Sport Evos go to www.cardetail.pt and press "Portfolio".

Comment

Guys, how do I make sure my glass is still the thinner stuff? It is all BMW marked, but is there a number on it? (May have been replaced?? I'm paranoid)
                      I'm still learning about the other stuff, like why my boot has been cut out, and the air intake is bigger and lower....

Comment

Here's # 73...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C31037

and #194 and #196 in Australia:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=66491

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by swindler View Post
                        Guys, how do I make sure my glass is still the thinner stuff? It is all BMW marked, but is there a number on it? (May have been replaced?? I'm paranoid)
                        I'm still learning about the other stuff, like why my boot has been cut out, and the air intake is bigger and lower....
                        There you go...

http://e30m.free.fr/M3E30_Evo2_2.htm
                        Last edited by kiko; 01-26-2008, 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

All evoII glass is 3mm thick except front screen.It will be displayed on the glass, standard glass thickness is 4mm.Bootlid should be the type that has been cut out to reduce weight.:healthyjake:

Comment

Yep, yep all present and correct 3,0 E1 this is a good way of spotting a genuine Evo I guess.

Comment

As I already told some of you, Rick from M3EVO.NL is doing an Evo II register, if you still haven't registered please email him at [email protected] with fotos, number, location and mods.

Let me remind you this great news for Evo II owners and an efford from Rick.

Comment

Hey Sporty get to your own thread!
                                Seriously though, I thought the weight difference between Evo2s and SEs is minimal...
                                Well to my eye the Evo2 is the better looking but all you have to do to make me jealous is to talk interiors.....

Comment

Working...
                                X