No announcement yet.

Black SE for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's was a 'reshelled' or 'rung' Sport Evo in Black in the UK that I did know was around. Don't know if this could be the one.

Comment

I thought that was a red one, reshelled using a US spec shell
      Craig

1990 M3 Sport Evo

2006 VW Golf R32

Comment

that was red that sold n gone to oz land . i viewed this se it needs a full restore i made him a offer but he's still waitn for a ans from the owner of the car.

Comment

If that black SE on pistonheads needs to be fully restored it is way to expensive at 25k you could spend the same again and more restoring it right, I know I did.

GARY.
          sigpic

Comment

hi gary yes ur right it will need about 25k spending on it it was sad to to see a se in that state ,a friend of mine made him a very good offer n he refused good luck to the man who buys it .[peace]

Comment

I bought mine in 2007 for 14k and so far it stands me 42k that's including the 14k it took to buy it, I think you are always seeing little bits that needs replacing but its not to bad now.

GARY.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the bear View Post
                I bought mine in 2007 for 14k and so far it stands me 42k that's including the 14k it took to buy it, I think you are always seeing little bits that needs replacing but its not to bad now.

GARY.
                You spent 28k on restoring your SE???!!! must be literally like a new car?
                sigpic

Comment

Nearly but as you would know there is always somebody going to find faults & it is hard to keep them like new with the weather we get, + you wouldn't see that money going.

GARY.
                  sigpic

Comment

u right ther gary there is always somebody gonna find faults cant please everybody as long ur happy wid the job n everything for the m is expensive a friend of mine jus bought some trimmings n screws n few other bits cost him 500 n it all arrived in a single bag . n another friend spent 3k on nuts n bolts but he is a bit anal , lol

Comment

I just looked at the ad and note it doesnt have the red plug caps. That prompted me to think that, on a car with no history, it's well worth checking that it has the correct engine.

Comment

Worth check engine # etc, but red cap leads have been NLA from BMW dealers since at least July 2002.

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

Working...
                        X