Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon
    replied
    Ahh, to live in Europe again... Looking great guys!

Leave a comment:

• Salmank
    replied
    Shes looking great! nice choice of wheels - Hartge?

Leave a comment:

• Sonny, Sweden
    replied
    Not 2012, but here are some fresh 2013 photos of mine Sport Evolution from the biggest BMW meeting in Sweden. The season news are Hartge 17" split rims (OZ Racing) and SPAX SSX springs. Guess which BMW which won the "Drivers Trophy" ("Peoples Choice")

Some other photos/cars from the meeting:

M3, late euro model 215 PS

M5 Touring

EMW 327/2

M635CSi

M5 (315 PS)

++

The M3 E30 is still as competitive as in old days, and it does not even need a race track !
    Last edited by Sonny, Sweden; 08-07-2013, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ceccoto
    replied
    Yes. Seeing a Sport Evo in blue or silver.. is really special.. but i'm fan of black..!!

Best

Leave a comment:

• Racing
    replied
    Ups..I should probably have written : I THINK this car has the same color, ANYWAY - looks great in blue with gold wheels

Leave a comment:

• Ceccoto
    replied
    Thanks for the info Racing.. Your car is very special. Although the racing e30 is well known to me. It belongs to a good friend of mine in Austria and as I know the colour is Mirambeu blue.

Regards
    Greg

Leave a comment:

• Racing
    replied
    @Ceccoto : Color: Mauritzius Blau , I can agree on classic, but also a little bit racing
    This DTM car has the same colour..

Leave a comment:

• Ceccoto
    replied
    Originally posted by Racing View Post
    @Salmank : It sure looks like twin brothers, I love how mint and clean they look... some real enthusiast there

@Ceccoto: What about blue ? hehe Must say I am weak for black, BUT I also like the red because of the classic look- but if I had to choose I would prefer black’
    Maybe I have to repaint mine back to black ? Not yet, still love the blue

Racing I have to admit that your SE looks a little bit different.... I would say..elegant..
    What is the name of this blue?
    Beautiful car though ;-)

Best

Leave a comment:

• Yan-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Ceccoto View Post
    Sevolution....this is an amazing photo..!!

Best
    I love it.

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    The blue is gorgeous!!!

Leave a comment:

• Racing
    replied
    @Salmank : It sure looks like twin brothers, I love how mint and clean they look... some real enthusiast there

@Ceccoto: What about blue ? hehe Must say I am weak for black, BUT I also like the red because of the classic look- but if I had to choose I would prefer black’
    Maybe I have to repaint mine back to black ? Not yet, still love the blue

Leave a comment:

• Ceccoto
    replied
    Originally posted by redsportt View Post
    too many black cars..................

come on the reds

I believe that black is THE only colour that fits to the Sport Evo.. LOL..!!!

Best

Leave a comment:

• Salmank
    replied
    Sonny, I knew your cover looked familiar as mine too is from the same place but with different emblems - here it is covering an Evo II. They are fantastic covers.

Racing; mine has 124k km (76k miles) - I drive it a lot less so as to keep the mileage below Sonnys SE lol :hee:

Yes, more red and blue SEs please!

Leave a comment:

• Sonny, Sweden
    replied
    Originally posted by Salmank View Post
    Very nice! she looks mint! Love the pics of the car with the wheels off. Wheres the car cover from?
    Thanks Salman, you find the company that I bought the cover from in this thread:
    http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42274
    It is a very soft high quality indoor cover which I am very satisfied with.

Originally posted by Racing View Post
    WOW!! Both Salmank and Sonny looks fantatisc, could I ask how many miles your cars have ?

Ho many miles would put a car i "low mileage" category ?
    Thanks, mine have has around 126k km on the clock. For a 22 year old car that is generally a low mileage. but all is relative, we all think a little differently here I think.

Leave a comment:

• redsportt
    replied
    im feeling outnumbered here

too many black cars..................

come on the reds
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X