Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of selling up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thinking of selling up

    Not sure why posting this, but might be time to sell my Sport Evo. She is not getting used and just seems a waste to have her sitting in the garage maybe time for some else to joy her.

    Any thoughts?
    Craig

    1990 M3 Sport Evo

    2006 VW Golf R32







  • #2
    Is it a EVO I,II,III
    if its one in signature than looks to be a III?
    I'm guessing your in Europe?
    You will not have any problem selling her every one who owns a e30 M3 would like to have one.
    If you can afford to hold on to her than keep her.
    Maybe just time to let her go you moved on and enjoyed her enough.
    Nice car There comes a day when non of us will drive,need,use our m3 or any car.
    I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me



    Comment


    • #3
      with the euro about to hit the fan and prices still strong...why not. rather have a standard e30 m3 plus another exotic in my garage. how much do you think you want for her?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Carfantiti View Post
        Is it a EVO I,II,III
        if its one in signature than looks to be a III?
        I'm guessing your in Europe?
        You will not have any problem selling her every one who owns a e30 M3 would like to have one.
        If you can afford to hold on to her than keep her.
        Maybe just time to let her go you moved on and enjoyed her enough.
        Nice car There comes a day when non of us will drive,need,use our m3 or any car.
        Do you spook much England or are you on the drink.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Well Carfantiti, seeing as how he said "Sport Evo", I'm going to wager Evo III.

          Why do you have to post, anything, ever?

          Jake

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by the bear View Post
            Do you spook much England or are you on the drink.
            I'm retard you like making fun retarded people good for you.
            I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me



            Comment


            • #7
              "Quote" but might be time to sell my Sport Evo

              That should surely tell you what he is selling, retarded or not.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                ...and back to the topic in question.....


                Craig, you will regret it, but to state the obvious, it's your call.

                I have often had thoughts of selling mine.............. for all of about 5 seconds at a time.

                Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Craig,

                  Mine is like yours, sits in the garage most of the time but I never think of selling it, so if you are thinking of selling you might as well try to sell and see what happens. + I will buy some of the booklets that I don't have from you.

                  Cheers,

                  GARY.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Carfantiti View Post
                    I'm retard you like making fun retarded people good for you.
                    Pics or we don't believe you!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	retard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	843767
                      there you happy now !!:..(
                      I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In your m3 please that would make me happy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          DO NOT SELL YOUR SPORT EVO.
                          I believe you can see now what is my opinion...
                          Protect me from what i want..!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X