• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burtonownz
    replied
    If you're looking to buy one, there's a website being set up in the UK

www.320is.co.uk

Oops, someone already mentioned German Cars...ah well...

Leave a comment:

• hardtailer
    replied
    Suspension set-up of the 2 door is M-technik, of the 4-door it's the sports suspension. M-Tech could be ordered for the 4-door. Both are identical to the set-ups of other 6-cylinder engined E30's and the only difference between M-Tech and sports suspension in the same model (engine) are the dampers. Springs & anti-roll bars are identical and both lower the car 15mm fr/re compared to the standard suspension.

the reason they chose a 2.0l engine to race in an M3 was regulations. (2.0l displacement limit)

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Funkyboogalooo,

Talk to Wayne at German Cars. He'll give you a ride you'll never forget in his 320iS. Highly recomended.

Jake Larsen

Leave a comment:

• Bavarian3
    replied
    I believe it has a suspension comparable to the 325is M-Tech. Which had a better setup than stock IS but not compared to a 5 lug, E28 M5 brake system.

Ofcourse it is still a rare M car and has to be fun due to the lack of weight.

Leave a comment:

• didzhej
    replied
    Originally posted by Italian M3
    As an owner, I can say that the performance is not that noticable from an M3.

The M3 has an advantage around the corners, but if you fit some good tires and the suspension is still good from the factory there is not much difference.

It also likes the higher rpm's more as the stroke is a little less, hence the reason they used to race the 2.0L engine in the M3 as well as the 2.3 and 2.5
    What about suspension, does 320is have some diferents from regular E30 susp?

Leave a comment:

• Italian M3
    replied
    As an owner, I can say that the performance is not that noticable from an M3.

The M3 has an advantage around the corners, but if you fit some good tires and the suspension is still good from the factory there is not much difference.

It also likes the higher rpm's more as the stroke is a little less, hence the reason they used to race the 2.0L engine in the M3 as well as the 2.3 and 2.5

Leave a comment:

• funkyboogalooo
    started a topic 320is Italian stallion

320is Italian stallion

320is Italian stallion. How about these, what are they like?
    Sorry for all the questions but i'm looking to buy something new for myself
Working...
X