Anyone seen my 320is? I want it back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen my 320is? I want it back!

Sold my beloved 320is a while ago. Looking out for it if its still in the UK.

That's Jake's old car.
    This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Yea, Jake bought it off me and installed five lug running gear carbon abroad etc..... He was going to sell it back to my but I did not have the cash available :(
      Just wondering who has it now...

Comment

I was on the Forum as 'ItalianM3'
        Things are really quiet on the UK front it seems

Comment

I put the reg in the DVLA site and it didn't find it. So may now be on a different plate, sold abroad, scrapped or perhaps declared SORN , as my long term SORN car doesn't show up either.

Jake really did a good job modifying that car. It sure as went well at the Nurburgring !

Comment

What a shame, thanks for having a look.
            Wish I had bought it back from Jake after he had taken it round the Nurburgring, in fact I wish I had been able to do what he did with it!
            I guess I am going to have to stump up the 20K+ for an M3 now unless I find some steal of a car for less which I think will be a hard find indeed.

If you see anything in the UK that looks like it needs some TLC BMG would appreciate the heads up.

Comment

You could ask over on E30Zone if anyone knows its whereabouts, could just be on a private plate change.

20K is possible. This sold at auction a few weeks back. https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/1987-bmw-e30-m3

There's two at auction next weekend at Anglia Auctions.

Comment

Yea, I'll have a look over there as well.
                Thanks for the links, will keep an eye out for that auction, A shame that the lower priced car has been converted to RHD.

Comment

the car is still in the uk belongs to my brother in law . He bought it from Jake.

Comment

Well, if he ever feels like selling it back, let me know!
                    Thanks

Comment

This car is about to come up for sale CheS14 thought I mention it just in case

Comment

Working...
                      X