SHOWOFF! your 320is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLUBBER View Post
    We have a slightly different price system here ! Since the government tax is sooooo high for new cars it reflects on the used cars too ! Quick example : e92 M3 costs 165.000€ here ...
    An E92 M3 costs the same here and NO WAY a 320is would reach that kind of money not even half of that.

By the way, for that kind of money one would expect a car restored keeping the original parts like the seats which is not the case.

Don't take me wrong, I think that everyone is free to ask whatever he wants but I'm an OEM Polizei officer...

Comment

groselha: that is a clean ass 320

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        ooh. BBS RZ378s?

i believe so i'm sorry i'm a newb so i dont know my bbs stuff yet

Comment

wow I didn't even know they made a 4dr 320iS!

Comment

Hey,

Im new here.

This is my '88 320iS.

Comment

these are mine:
              a stock 4 door with the only factory options being central locking and A/C. I fitted Eibach springs to lower the car ~35mm, fitted Bilstein shock absorbers and 7x15 basketweaves.

and later in time I bought a 2 door track rat that I finished in March 2008 (read here how it all began: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10957):

to finish off the purchase story: I bought a second hand engine with 163' km, checked its rod bearings (those were pristine), replaced all seals and had the flywheel lightened to 6.3kg. Then replaced the seat with a E30 sport seat, replaced the seatbelts and removed the custom pedal spacers. Fitted a KONI suspension kit (it had bilstein dampers with GolfII front springs with one coil removed and stock springs at the rear...) off an M3 with the SA shocks and finally drove it on a barely snow-free Nordschleife in March and another time in August of 2008. Great fun and very satisfying after all the work I had put into it over those 3 years...
              Last edited by hardtailer; 12-25-2008, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Hey guys,

In order to not letting this die, IŽll just post some pics of my 320is, sorry for the lame quality but these pics are still from the previous owner

Comment

update since last time

car now has all polyurethane bushings new guibo, center bearing, z3 seats (still not electrically hooked up), bilstein sport shocks, vac stage 0 kit, new brakes all around, new steering components and new fuel pump (not by choice)...... in the works IE stage3 springs and 25/22mm sway bar kit and then probably do some body work unfortunately mine is not as prestine as your guys' cars :(
                  Last edited by 320iS4dr; 02-05-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

my italian, another one now living in sweden. from 1991, the 17th to last made.

any one of you 320is owners recognise the stickers on the inside of the door

Comment

What kind of stickers are those? Ur 320is is looking very fine mate

Comment

they are italian inspection stickers. i see that you have one to dont you have any stickers?

Comment

No, mine is portuguese! I had never heard about those stickers

Comment

their is some very nice cars hare
                            BMW E21 CARS BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

i have two of these one i just scraped as shell was in a nasty crash hope to reshell it into a mint shell. the other one is my daily driver and i ahev a 89 m3 for sunny days(not many here in ireland)

Comment

Hallo guys, here's mine '89 320IS:

Comment

Working...
                                X