E30 M3 Turbo Project Possibly Parting Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 Turbo Project Possibly Parting Out

My M3 Turbo project has been on the go for a long time. The exhaust slowed the progress for a long time, but now has been fabricated.

If the price is right I would consider selling the whole project, with all the E30 M3 parts I have accumulated for the project.

What would be a realistic figure? Engine rebuilt for turbo with DTM oil sump, gearbox, running gear, turbo, intercooler, manifold and exhaust. Custom radiator with fan, rust free shell blasted and repainted white with cage. 6 pot and 4 pot AP's with custom bells, adaptors etc. Fuel cell, with swirl pot and fuel pumps x 3. Rear differ cooler. The sunroof has been removed.

I have the wiring loom, but was going to have a custom loom made. Dash board is in, Grp A gear lever and DTM CF wing mirrors and front and rear splitter and spoilers from Marcus.

As I planned to use the car rather than it sitting in a garage I also have a pair of CF replica GT3 seats with aluminium seat bases.

The engine is guesstimated to make around 450 bhp once run in and set up. I don't have a ecu system yet.

No wheel or tyres are with this project. I have so many parts, to take pictures would take a long time.

The front wings are FG, but good versions and already been fitted and painted, the bonnet is FG with a grille cut over the turbo and another to be fitted. The front bumper has a FG Sport Evo tray with the large CF splitter from Marcus and genuine Sport Evo air ducts and panel. The external trim parts are also supplied.

There is also H&R anti rollbars with the adjustable rods.

There is no interior available as it was all sold and no speedo as I was planning a custom dash.

I have probably missed some parts too.

The cars build progress is in the forced induction section of this forum.

So what do any of you think?
    Toby

E30 87 - S14 Turbo
    E34 90 - M5

New BMW & Mini OEM parts - www.bmminiparts.com

sigpic

What happened to this? Did you sell?

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark

i had no time for it, but a friend of mine on here had his project finished by someone who did an amazing job. I decided to get them to finish it for me. Is with them as we speak.
      Toby

E30 87 - S14 Turbo
      E34 90 - M5

New BMW & Mini OEM parts - www.bmminiparts.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X