Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know these 320is'?

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any knowledge about either of these 320is'?

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1194532.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1076317.htm

I'm nearly at the point of buying one and I didn't know if either of these cars was 'known'?

Many thanks in advance.

Yes a mate of mine used to own the first one.He also has an e30 m3. Sold the is to some guy in scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by 89pgy View Post
      Yes a mate of mine used to own the first one.He also has an e30 m3. Sold the is to some guy in scotland.
      that's not the car I am thinking it is?

Goodbye M3, you served me well.

Comment

Originally posted by UweM3 View Post
        that's not the car I am thinking it is?
        Why's that Uwe? I open to any help or information regarding the car. I'd rather not buy a car that maybe has some bad history.

I remember meeting you a long time ago at Jakes, there was a group of M3's scattered around Jakes house and you were trying different brake setups on a red M3?????

Comment

Originally posted by Dan325iTouring View Post
          Why's that Uwe? I open to any help or information regarding the car. I'd rather not buy a car that maybe has some bad history.

I remember meeting you a long time ago at Jakes, there was a group of M3's scattered around Jakes house and you were trying different brake setups on a red M3?????

Hi Dan,
          if it's the car I think it is then there is NOTHING wrong with it. But I don't believe it is the car I am thinking off.

Comment

Originally posted by UweM3 View Post
            Hi Dan,
            if it's the car I think it is then there is NOTHING wrong with it. But I don't believe it is the car I am thinking off.
            different car. Don't know this one.

Comment

The first one comes in and out of my mates garage, only ever looked ove the outside.

But at that price add a couple of grand and hunt out an m3

Jason

Comment

Working...
              X