Gaydon 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaydon 2012

Hi guys after the success of the M photo shoot last year at Gaydon I have kinda took on the job of organising something for this year which is on the 19th of August, I would like all the E30 M3's together instead of mixed throughout the M power display. I think it would be a better opportunity to get and talk to other like minded E30 M3 owners because last year I was so busy that I never got to speak to some of use, It would be also great if the likes of xworks or fourmotion or stevesingo or even better all 3 came along and could give a little talk on their masterpieces, its good to read about their restorations but alot better to see them in the flesh or so to speak! So I was thinking of the grassy area where the photos of the owner with there car was took last year would be good, I'm am open to suggestions so fire away.

I would also like to see as many E30 M3's there as last year if not more and I was so very proud of all the forum members that attended last year, I will copy and paste this on to all the other forum's and please tell your mates with E30 M3's about it so that we can make this another show to remember.

Cheers,

GARY.
    Last edited by the bear; 03-16-2012, 01:28 AM.
    sigpic

Gaydon 2012

Gary,

You can put me down, not going to miss it this year.
    If you need any help feel free to ask.

Speak to you soon.

James

Comment

Me too Gary,

Looking forward to meeting some other S14 members and seeing their metal.

Rob

Comment

Hey Gary,

Count me in again. :yeah:

Comment

:nice!:Hi count me in I b ther :smile2:

Comment

Me too, i'm marshalling again this year so see you at the bottom of the bottom road
            www.bayareamotorsport.com/gary

Comment

Hi, yeah same here ill be up for it..

keep us posted will you use here or BMWCCGB for details?

cheers

Comment

Cheers lads, I will update all the forums, I know its early but I got a few complaints last year for posting to late so I thought I would get in there early.

GARY.
                sigpic

Comment

Right got speaking to Richard Baxter and he has give me the go ahead to get this going so I need a list started, I know its early but if you think you can attend please put your name down. If any of use are good at the talking and think that you might want to in lighten us about your car please do so, RB has already signed up to speak about his SE restoration, but I would like more people to join in and nobody will be turned down.

Cheers,

GARY.
                  sigpic

Comment

Definitely going. Not sure about the talking bit. Although I would love to hear about other guys cars, especially tales of SE restorations.

Comment

Count me in, and again I'm more of a listener!

Anyone going to cadwell park in Lincolnshire may 14th with the car club? I'm quite sure there will be a few nice M3's going and possibly a mint evo sport. RB will probably be there too.

Thanks Gary for keeping us posted, cant wait for the event.

Comment

Hey Gary. I should be there and would certainly support E30 M3s parking together. I love talking, but I very much doubt anyone will consider my very limited knowledge worth hearing - so i will leave that to others. On a more serious note, I prefer informal conversations in small groups to orchestrated speeches but I can see that those who have done major restorations may find it easier to only describe things once.

Comment

MattH

Was that you at Duxford in may with the red non sunroof Evo? went there to have a good chat with fellow E30 M3 owners but got so side tracked with the cool aeroplanes and by the time we had finnished everyone was packing up.

Very nice car if it was, I saw to other M3's anyone else on here?

Comment

With s14.net being down this has been slow but hopefully it should get going again, the response on the other forums has been very little but not to worry. I will start a list below and who ever wants to be part of this should add they name and then phone the BMWCC club office on 01225709009 and buy they ticket, on the day of the show you will be directed by one of the marshall's 'hopefully gary' where to go. So if you would like to speak about your E30 M3 please put "talk" beside your name, Richard Baxter and Darren T has already said they will do a talk but I would like at least 2 others also hopefully from here.

Cheers,

GARY.

1. the bear.
                            2. Richard Baxter. (talk)
                            3. Darren T. (talk)
                            4. Hassan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Juffy - yes that was me, thanks for the kind words. I lucked out finding a non sunroof model. I'm sorry we didnt get to chat.

1. the bear.
                              2. Richard Baxter. (talk)
                              3. Darren T. (talk)
                              4. Hassan.
                              5. MattH.

Comment

Working...
                              X