Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha N MAP for 2.3L with 48mm intake

Hi all,

I would like to ask if anyone have MAP for 2.3L stock engine with 48mm intake. I recently installed the CFAI with AN, but the idle is kind of rough. Would like to borrow a stock MAP and tune AN from there.

Thanks

there are maps that come pre loaded on your MAXX software. Select the 2.3 map and leave it in closed loop. it will get you close enough that the car will run and idle. You can make minor adjustments from there to smooth it out. It's very easy software to use once you spend a couple of hours messing around with it

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer96 View Post
      Hi all,

I would like to ask if anyone have MAP for 2.3L stock engine with 48mm intake. I recently installed the CFAI with AN, but the idle is kind of rough. Would like to borrow a stock MAP and tune AN from there.

Thanks
      Agreed. I have a heavily modified 2.3 and the solution was to give her a recurve bow for fun. you know.
      "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineRunner View Post

Agreed. I have a heavily modified 2.3 and the solution was to give her a recurve bow for fun. you know.
        Sorry, I have no idea what I meant by that. If you have stock cams and injectors, the base 2.3L map from Maxx will work well. 48mm T-bodies won't require any additional fuel (and not make any more power) on a 2.3 with stock cams and head so you're good.
        "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Working...
        X