This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 M3 with S54 Swap

All of you probably know this car, but unfortunately i have to sell it. I bought it from Joey and had the car shipped to Seattle area.
    An opportunity came up to buy my first house and with a kid on the way, I need to do whats more important for the family.

Its an 89 M3 originally in alpine white but has been resprayed a custom pearl white PPG paint. Looks magnificent in the sun and in the dark.
    The body has 128k miles as of now. Motor and trans have about 54k miles. In my 1.5 years of ownership, I haven't even put 1k miles on the car. It was always garaged in my ownership and very well taken care of. Hand washed and dried.
    This car is an animal. No joke. It pulls really hard.

Exterior:
    EVO II Front lip
    EVO III Front Carbon Fiber Splitter
    EVO Rear Wing with DTM Gurney Carbon Fiber Flap
    EVO Brake Ducts
    Smoked corner lights
    Smoked Euro Smiley Headlights
    Smoked Startec Tail Lights

Drivetrain:
    All of the drivetrain work has been done in Joeys possession by Azevedo Motorsports in New Jersey.
    The motor and trans came out of an 06 e46 m3 with the manual 6 speed. It has a spec clutch kit with a lightweight flywheel which revs up really quickly. A UUC ARD design short shifter and is mated to a S3,46 LSD rear end.
    PTG headers with a custom magnaflow exhaust.

Wheels and Suspension:
    BBS RS 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 wrapped with Toyo Proxes
    Ground Control Coilovers with 400lb and 600lb spring rates

Interior
    Recaro SRD replica seats
    EVO III Suede wrapped steering wheel.
    E36 Upgrade Window switches
    Ipod integrated deck with 6x9 rear speakers

If you want more information on the cars building procedure or parts used, Joey logged his work onto a website which is http://joeysm3.net

Even with the heavy inline 6 motor and 6 speed trans, the car still only weighs in at 2800lbs. ABS and air conditioning have been deleted.
    I have a folder with a bunch of receipts and work that has been done. Almost all of them are from the work that has been done within Joeys possession.
    Its rocking the stock e46 electronic pedal. I had Lovitt Motors in Woodinville, WA do some work on the car to make sure the oil and water temps work properly.

Asking price is $42k but will be entertained to hear your reasonable offer.
    Car is located in Seattle, WA.

Here are some imperfections on the interior. Rear seat seam is coming apart. Some cracks on the pillars.

Comment

GLWS! I remember seeing this car in person.Very beautiful E30 M3

Comment

Fake seats and "joeys m3" floor mats?

Comment

Nice car and GLWS! I bet it rips!

Comment

I almost bought this car years ago. If it sells anywhere near the asking price I would think record pricing or a non s14 car.

GLWS.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

I ripped around the area with Joey when it was a 2.5L and I had my 2.3L and we had a couple of fun days out on the back road cruises. Was a great car then, was too busy when he did the conversion as I would have loved a ride after it was done. Next owner could easily backdate and put the S14/5M back in after selling the S54 drivetrain.

Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

god those startecs make the car GLWS seen it in person really nice car how ever paint i would say its 7.5-8/10

Comment

Remove the driver side headlight back panel trim, and let that engine breathe!!
                  Good Luck with the sale
                  Dan

12/87 Zinnoberrot
                  3/87 Henna

Comment

Pending sale...

Comment

Sold. Please delete

Comment

Working...
                      X