Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect stance, you can just see the difference between the 2 cars, the GC set up was the right choice, car looks awesome !

Comment

• Thanks Vlad
      Now I need an engine. The choice expanded to S38B36, S50/52 US, Euro S50B32 and S54.
      I want to know which one will give me most power for the money and won't be a headache. I know the S50/52 is cheaper but not enough power and if I spend the money to bring the power up, then cost becomes more in the line up with higher end engines.

Does anybody know of somebody who has done a S38 transplant in E30 chassis?
      sigpic
      1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
        Does anybody know of somebody who has done a S38 transplant in E30 chassis?

:argh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
          M20 For The Loss!!!
          I thought it was FOR THE LOSE, not LOSS.... no?
          Ryan G. MotorWorks

'72 2002tii Inka/Black (Restoring- then FS)
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '04 Mini Cooper S 6spd White/Black
          http://www.ryangmw.com

Comment

• That S38 looks really good in the M3 but I heard that it is bitch to put in. Thye say you have to hammer the fire wall in to make it fit!
            Does anybody know if that is true?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
              M20 For The Loss!!!

:sosad: amot kez
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                I thought it was FOR THE LOSE, not LOSS.... no?
                sure.

anywho Vasbro, whats up man? whats the plans for it right now what else do you have stiing somewhere waiting to get put on, or is it all on now.

A special thank you to:
                archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

That S38 looks really good in the M3 but I heard that it is bitch to put in. Thye say you have to hammer the fire wall in to make it fit!
                  Does anybody know if that is true?
                  for those who know how and done this before it's a one day job, no hassle. A little banging on the transmission tunnel from under the car is a must with any big 6 engine swap but it's not noticable once everything is installed, not even a concern

Comment

• I see. well, I am very sensitive when it come to the body of the car. I guess it really doesn't matter if the firewall is banged on or not.

At this moment, I am getting the door panels done however, my leather guy told me he cannot start on them until two weeks!! I also purchased a set of genuine black leather M3 consoles from eBay.de that I am waiting to arrive.
                    I hate waiting but to me, door panels and consoles are not as much of concern then the engine right now.
                    I want to make sure that I am choosing the right engine so lately, my mind is occupied by that thought.

See you guys at 27th in San Bruno
                    sigpic

Comment

• Amot inzh?? Inchoo? :hee:
                      sigpic

Comment

I see. well, I am very sensitive when it come to the body of the car. I guess it really doesn't matter if the firewall is banged on or not.
                        it's not the firewall that you see from the engine compartment, it's more like the tranny tunnel under the car

Comment

• So, where do you bag on? Firewall or tranny tunnel?
                          sigpic

Comment

• tranny tunnel

Comment

• Wow Ray, your iPhone pics do not do this car justice! Looks amazing!

I'll play devils advocate, you should throw in a s50b30 w/ a supercharger .

-Phillip

Comment

• S50B30 with supercharger?? Hmmm.
                                How much that cost? How much power output?
                                At this moment, I think am leaning toward Euro S50B32 with 321 HP but the
                                US S50B30 with supercharger sound good too.
                                I really like to have the 6 throttle bodies under the hood though!! and only S54, S38 and Euro S50b32 has them.

I need to sell my wheels and motorcycle to get the motor done.

Anybody wants a super clean 1998 R1200c??
                                Last edited by Vazbro; 03-24-2009, 07:23 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X