Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
    S50B30 with supercharger?? Hmmm.
    How much that cost? How much power output?
    At this moment, I think am leaning toward Euro S50B32 with 321 HP but the
    US S50B30 with supercharger sound good too.
    I really like to have the 6 throttle bodies under the hood though!! and only S54, S38 and Euro S50b32 has them.

I need to sell my wheels and motorcycle to get the motor done.

Anybody wants a super clean 1998 R1200c??

Raymond I have an AA Supercharger in my 95 e36 M3 and it makes 360 horses, or about 295 rwhp. Pretty quick, and very reliable.

Comment

I think am leaning toward Euro S50B32 with 321 HP but the
      US S50B30 with supercharger sound good too.
      I really like to have the 6 throttle bodies under the hood though!! and only S54, S38 and Euro S50b32 has them.
      there is no US S50B30

US Motors were s50 (3.0L) 240 HP OBDI and S52 (3.2L) 240 HP OBDII

Euro motors were S50B30 (3.0L) 286 HP and S50B32 (3.2L) 321 HP stock dual pickup oil pan/pump

Comment

• Was that with stock internals? How much your AA supercharger cost you?

Also, a question about Euro S50B32 swap. If I end up getting this engine, do we need to get rid of one of the oil pumps because of the 3 series oil pan or I can keep them? I have heard that there is something with the oil pumps that it needs to be modified.
        sigpic
        1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

• Car looks great....great work.

Can i ask rim and tire sizes/off set?
          The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

• Thanks Joe
            The wheels are BBS RS 212s and the tires are Yokohama S drive 225/35/17
            sigpic

Comment

Was that with stock internals? How much your AA supercharger cost you?

Also, a question about Euro S50B32 swap. If I end up getting this engine, do we need to get rid of one of the oil pumps because of the 3 series oil pan or I can keep them? I have heard that there is something with the oil pumps that it needs to be modified.

My engine is all stock, even the clutch. Cost me $4200 for the Rotrex S/C new. I'm pretty sure you can look around and find it cheaper.

Comment

• Thats not bad. It that for supercharger and all parts needed for the installation?
                Is it possible to get even more power with stock internals out of a S50 or S52?
                sigpic

Comment

Thats not bad. It that for supercharger and all parts needed for the installation?
                  The price includes all the parts for instalation, but doesn't include the installed. My cousin works at Horsepower Freaks and he did it. Awsome job!!! You can get even get more horsepower with stage 2. I think stage 2 has larger Porsche AFM, intercooler, smaller pulleys to bring it over 400 maybe to 450 hp. You can check AA website to be sure. Good luck.

Comment

• wow, nice. I will check AA's website.
                    Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Thats not bad. It that for supercharger and all parts needed for the installation?
                      If you're on bimmerforums, pm Marco (marc1119) I believe he helps AA out w/ tuning for F/I setups. His stage 2 e36 m3 sedan is making around 440hp? Once I get my injectors, hfm, and tune I plan on throwing my car on the dyno, I'll let you know how she does

Comment

• Originally posted by the fil View Post
                        If you're on bimmerforums, pm Marco (marc1119) I believe he helps AA out w/ tuning for F/I setups. His stage 2 e36 m3 sedan is making around 440hp? Once I get my injectors, hfm, and tune I plan on throwing my car on the dyno, I'll let you know how she does
                        Yea, he is making around that i believe.

We had a similar kit making 470hp and then we changed the blower and a few other items and made 515hp.....check it out,

http://www.bavariansolutions.com/media-e36m3sc.htm
                        The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

• Wow, those are some serious HPs!! It makes it hard fo rme to deside what to do!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• you need e34 oil pan and parts for the s50/52 swap

Comment

Here are some more pictures of my cabrio. The other M3 belong to my cousin.
                              Pictures were taken today, in Berkeley hills.

Ahhh... The Lawrence Hall of Science and Grizzly Peak. You're making me homesick out here, Vazbro! Your car turned out beautifully, and I can think of no better roads to work that new suspension than those of the Berkeley/Oakland hills. Please tell me you've ventured down Wilcat Canyon from Grizzly Peak to Orinda... That was one of my favorite stretches because it wasn't quite as popular as the other major roads in the area, and it has a few more hairpins than the wider, more traveled ones.

Comment

• mshii
                                Yes, I have been down that route but not lately. I will try to visit it again. I know it has pretty good turns. :-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X