Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that red one is borderline parts car.
    Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
      Thanks for your email. well, it is too late for the because I already purchased the Euro M3 HFM. I wanted to get a new one and I thought a new 540 or e36 M3 HFms should cost close to same price.
      I still need to buy a clutch and I was looking to find a clutch that can handle at least 400 HP so I can later on upgrade to supercharger and not to deal with the clutch. Does the E34 M5 clutch can handle about 400 HP and if so, is it a direct replacement? Am I gonna need a E34 M5 pressure plate too?
      I have 370HP on my car E30M3 S/C S50 and it's working fine. Mine is a UUC Lightened Flywheel combo with E34M5 Clutch Kit
      Last edited by BingM3; 06-05-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
        Greg, I ordered the parts from Noha already and they are ready to be picked up too so I am taken care of. I need new exhaust manifold gasket, valve cover gasket and possibly E34 M5 clutch kit which I will order this Saturday when I am picking up the parts.
        And as I mentioned before, the 4:10 rear end is yours, no problem.
        See you soon.
        Thanks Raymond I look foward to seeing the car when I get back from vacation.

http://www.imbmparts.com/

Comment

• Wow, I love that HP number. I made my mind on the E34 M5 clutch but do I need to buy the 91-93 US 3.6L M5 clutch or 3.8L euro M5 clutch?

Also, Chitty, when are you getting back form vacation?
          sigpic
          1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

• BingM3, who's supercharger are you using?
            sigpic

Comment

• I think I saw you driving through downtown Walnut Creek yesterday. I was walking to a restaurant with the girlfriend and said" Hey, I think that is Vazbro". She looked at me like I'm retarded. lol
              ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

• That's funny!! Yes, I was in downtown Walnut Creek. I usually go to Cafe La Scala in the weekends to study. Feel free to stop by.
                sigpic

Comment

• I just initiated the operation S50 transplant! :woohoo:
                  Ryan just picked my cabrio out and took it to his place. He said it will take couple of weeks since he can work on it only in the weekends but that's ok since I will be very busy until September anyway.

sigpic

Comment

• ooooooooh boooooooooooy!! i think I speak for us all. we will needs updates.
                    "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

• photo with all 3 M3s in the shop would be a cool one.

A special thank you to:
                      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

• I love Cafe Strada and their cafe bianca's! Sounds like you have a nice Sunday ritual.
                        October 1987 build date.

Comment

• Yes, I like Berkeley in general and only Sundays I get to park in the front of the cafe (white curb) without getting a ticket. Parking is hard to find in that area of Berkeley.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ryan said the engine will be out tomorrow. He needs many parts that I need to get ASAP but he is moving fast!! I like that :blues:
                            sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful...

Comment

• Ok, the engine is out and the engine bay has been pressure washed.
                                I will post the photos as soon as Ryan forward them to me. He is fast!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X