Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the story on teh exhaust? Ray when you go to pick up the car, check out my exhaust... maybe it will change your mind....[peace]

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

• Looking good...now it needs a SC...

The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
        Vlad, it is too late to change the clutch now but once again, thanks for your advise.
        I thought a E34 M5 clutch would be sufficient for a moderate super charger. Plus I will not be driving the car the way you did in the track!:gotcha:
        But if the clutch gives up after I installed the supercharger, I would have to get another powerful but street friendly clutch.
        One thing for sure, I will not supercharge the car for a long while!!
        I have e34m5 clutch with uuc lf combo + supercharger in s50, 370 hp no issues, spirited driving no track runs

Comment

• Yes, I am keeping the M20 radiator because that was what recommended fr this swap. Are you saying that radiator is not good enough for S50? Please let mr know because if so, I'll change the radiator.

Also, i am planning to buy the new Rogue Engineering catback exhaust for my car.
          L James said it sounds like Borla but the tips look batter
          sigpic
          1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

• No money for supercharger yet but believe me, I'll get it!
            sigpic

Comment

• Dude I can't believe you didn't respray the engine bay. Look how ugly those yellowish strut towers look. Didn't think you would half-ass anything after throwing that much money in it. Props for everything else though.

Comment

• Dude, it would cost me $1100 to paint the engine bay however I will be cleaning my yellowish engine bay when I get it back. I asked around and all it needs is some elbow grease! I rather spend that $1100 on a nice exhust or save it toward the supercharger.
                I will also be working on the other engine bay cosmetics such as the valve cover too.
                Last edited by Vazbro; 08-22-2009, 02:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• What happened to the days when you didn't show what you had under the hood elbow grease it and get the s/c... less show, and more go!
                  Rich!

Comment

• Lol! Sure, I will do that as soon as I get the $$$. Didn't I do whatever I said I'll do so far? :-)
                    sigpic

Comment

• hmmmm a cabriolet.......I was gonna get one of them once .... this was a silver one of which i think they only made about 15/20 of them, some B*****d piped me to the post though so i settled for my Henna Rot instead!..........got this one looking good though dude. :-)
                      sigpicJake Howard
                      Quality Contemporary Wall Mounted & Floor Standing Sculptures.

ArtsApart.co.uk

Comment

• She's ALIVE! She's Alive! She's ALIVE! [peace]
                        Ryan just started the car for the first time. He needs to fill up the coolant and bleed the brakes, then its off to the exhaust shop for the finishing touches. Engine sounds healthy and starts right up on the first crank.
                        Ryan will update me mid-day today as to whether or not the car will be ready for pickup tonight. Ryan will drive the car and make sure all kinks are worked out of it before handing it back to me.
                        Last edited by Vazbro; 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sweet. Make sure he takes picture of the exhaust mounted.

Comment

• Well, he doesn't have the new exhaust. He just installed the E30 M3 OEM exhaust.
                            I ordered the Rogue Engineering Diablo exhaust today and I should have it in a week.
                            When I get that exhaust, I will install it and make a Youtube video for look and sound clip because as of now, there is no sound clip of this particular exhaust anywhere. I am sure many members here would appreciate it just as I would if it was available prior to purchase of this exhaust.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I just finished installing the Rogue engineering Diablo exhaust and as promised, here is the video of it.

sigpic

Comment

• sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X