Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, this car is not done yet so the thread will be dragged until there is nothing to write about :gotcha:

I will be installing supercharger on the car so this thread will go on for a while.:peekaboo:
    sigpic
    1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

• I just spent more then an hour reading and got to the end just to fine out you put the wrong engine in the car. With all the time and money spent why put the wrong engine in the car? This is not a drag car or a canyon queen. Its a top down cruiser. I don't understand your choice of engines. Don't get me wrong i love what you did and how you did it. Just don't understand your engine choice.

Either way as long as your happy.
      I would take the M3 badge off. It would look a lot cleaner.( unless it an M3 Vin. car no need for the badge.)

Comment

• Here we go again, I'm sure he appreciates your POV, but it is an M3 Cab. replica. So... in order to "replicate" one, it necessitates the badge.
        Most people aren't checking vin#'s on the body to match the motor, unless you're a cop...
        Rich!

Comment

• Awesome car, entertaining thread!

Comment

• Thanks for your comments and I know you meant well but if you have read the whole thread and as ///schuwartzman said, the issue of the badge is over.
            However, what I don't understand is your comments about my choices of engines. What do you mean by that? I thinky choice of S50 engine is one of my best decisions in building this car and I know most people in this thread would agree with me on that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gt2buyer View Post
              This is not a drag car or a canyon queen. Its a top down cruiser. I don't understand your choice of engines.
              you would understand if you ever drove e30 vert with s50 swap, it's the perfect top down cruiser with loads of torgue and vrooom yet very civilized and relaxed driver in the city. It's just so easy to drive and enjoy it. I've been driving mine for the past month non stop and I love every moment of it. The engine choice is just perfect!

Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
              I thinky choice of S50 engine is one of my best decisions in building this car and I know most people in this thread would agree with me on that.
              [peace]

Comment

• That's right
                sigpic

Comment

• Here are some pictures of the exhaust on the car.

sigpic

Comment

• Here is the picture of the transmission mounts and deff cover from M coupe.

sigpic

Comment

• The Rogue exhaust looks great. Very nice choice.

Comment

• Yes, it is light too. Only 18 lbs, almost half the weight of the original exhaust.
                        I am selling the origing exhaust since I have no use for it. I just started a for sale thread for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• What brake pads are you using? Cause didn't you just refinish these wheels? You may have a torn boot or a leaky caliper. The inner wheel is pretty dirty.

Comment

• I refinish the wheels while back. Also, I never refinished the inside the wheel barrel; just the outside. The brake pads I am using are PBR Deluxe plus. The leave almost no brake residue, even after few hundred miles ride.
                            Torn boot? No way. Not on my car! I installed the 5 lug setup (with perfect boots) about 6 months ago and I didn't put no more then 200 to 300 miles on the car since then.
                            Last edited by Vazbro; 09-04-2009, 07:15 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• What do you guys think about this design for my valve cover? Valve cover would be white with the M colors and lettering in black.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I like the design of the valve cover

Comment

Working...
                                X