Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just started my E30 M3 cabriolet project!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vazbro
    replied
    Originally posted by Vazbro View Post
    Yes I do.
    You are most welcome IronJoe. I am glad my thread has helped. Good luck with your project.

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Vazbro - just wanted to say thank you for documenting this thread and for sharing your photos. My M3 cabriolet project is underway and I cannot tell you how valuable the info you've shared has been to me. Your car is incredible!

• Vazbro
    replied
    Yes I do.

Leave a comment:

• pipeM3
    replied
    Do you still have the car?

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Originally posted by Konig View Post
    Nice thread, I'm glad you bumped it so I could see it.

We're doing a bay area gathering on Saturday, 2/20. Would be great if you made it out! Here's a link:
    http://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s1...ea-gathering-s

Thanks buddy
    Too bad I have to be at work at 9:00AM in San Mateo. Let me know if there was an evening meet. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Konig
    replied
    Nice thread, I'm glad you bumped it so I could see it.

We're doing a bay area gathering on Saturday, 2/20. Would be great if you made it out! Here's a link:
    http://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s1...ea-gathering-s

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Wow, it's been a while since I have been on the S14 last. I noticed all the links to the pictures are broken so here is a link to my photobucket album with all the pics.

http://s608.photobucket.com/user/who...MW%20Cabriolet

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Originally posted by ///schwartzman View Post
    Car look great! I think for a final touch it needs an M-Tech heckspoiler... looks lonely out back since the M3 one isn't a perfect fit.
    Hmm., I am not sure if any spoiler will proper on a convertible. Did any E30 convertible come with spoiler?

Leave a comment:

• ///schwartzman
    replied
    Car look great! I think for a final touch it needs an M-Tech heckspoiler... looks lonely out back since the M3 one isn't a perfect fit.
    Last edited by ///schwartzman; 12-31-2012, 06:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Originally posted by strube View Post
    Love it! Looks good.
    Thanks man. I wasn't sure if it will look good but I couldn't find anybody who has painted a hardtop in white before so I just trusted my instinct. :-)

Leave a comment:

• strube
    replied
    Love it! Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Here are the pics of the car with hardtop installed. I just got it back from the upholstery guy. The headliner is now black suede. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Also, I always wanted to have a body color hardtop for the car so here it is. I found it on R3vlimited website.
    It is painted white and ready for install. I will replace the headliner with black suede/alcantera type material as well soon!

Last edited by Vazbro; 12-01-2012, 10:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    I just installed 18" ESM 002-R wheels on my car. I have been waiting for a 18" BBS RS type wheels for a long time. I think they looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Vazbro
    replied
    Too much man! I have stopped counting the money. I just bought a set of 18" BBS RS replica wheels and a hardtop for the car too! The center of the wheels has been painted white and the hardtop will soon go to body shop to get painted Alpine white. Then I will have the upholstery shop to put a new black suede headliner in!!

Originally posted by Nylko View Post
    how much did all of this cost?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X