No announcement yet.

S14 engine in BMW 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Dave is a Dawie from S Africa now living in the UK?
    Well I also support the Springboks as I am a S African living in Australia.
    However I will be supporting the Wallabies to beat the Poms.

Really keen to get the best rack solution as I want to get the 2002 back on the track as soon as possible.

Richard

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Mario,
    Now that is a class act.
    Would love to see more pictures for reference.
    Thanks
    Richard
    Last edited by Richard Blundell; 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpic

Comment

Car is in my shop right now, so I can take more pictures. Watch my website, I'll post a special page for this car, hopefully with a full time line history of the build . . .

Mario

www.VSR1.com

Comment

Richard,

Viva amabokke bokke. Lucky against Wales though. Whereabouts in Sa are you from. I use to be based in Durban. Were you involved with any of the BMW clubs at all when you were in SA ?

Roy`s car is awesome and Mario take as many pictures as you can, as this car deserves a special page. The attention to detail and factory look is outstanding.

regards,

dave
        E30 M3 for the Road
        & one for the Track &
        a S14 2002 for fun

Comment

I'm bringing back this old thread because I saw Roy's 2002 today at Tedfest in the Toronto area. Roy brought it up for the show. Mario did a fantastic job on that car. I could barely take my eyes off it!

Comment

Hope you took lots of pictures.

Cheers

Dave
            E30 M3 for the Road
            & one for the Track &
            a S14 2002 for fun

Comment

Working...
            X