FS: S52 M3 3.2L conversion for 88' M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S52 M3 3.2L conversion for 88' M3

I have S52 M3 3.2L engine with 5spd, wiring harness, ecu, headers, and obd1 conversion. Its installed in my 88' M3, so the wiring harness plugs into e30 plug. New head valve job with new chain guide and chain tensioners. 5spd tranny comes from 01' M coupe. Soon I will take video of engine running.

Price is $4500

I will include the smaller booster and modified shifter needed for the conversion.

How many miles on the engine?

Comment

That is the price of S54 engine, where are you located?

Comment

Wouldn't an 2001 M Coupe be a S54 w/6spd?

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
          Wouldn't an 2001 M Coupe be a S54 w/6spd?
          The S54 M-coupe and M-roadster had a 5-speed.

Comment

Pmed
            "Straights are for fast cars,turns are for fast drivers"

Comment

I like, would love to go for this but unfortunately shipping to where I am would cost probably just as much...
              I've been diagnosed with a disease better know as M'coholic...

Comment

I don't know the price of S54, but I don't think you can buy a S54 with tranny and other necessary items to make plug and play in e30 for $4500. This is coming out of e30 M3, so it will bolt up to any e30 car. The tranny is a 5 spd from 01' M coupe with S54 engine that was sold already.

I bought the 3.2L Longblock from a wrecking yard with minor damage to the upper section of head due to an accident. replaced the damaged head with another fresh head and added the obd1 set up. The short block looked very clean when I swapped the oil pan for the conversion. The head has no miles after the valve job.

Comment

whats your location?

Comment

I am located in Los Angeles,CA

Comment

m3 engine

do you still have this engine for sale? if yes, call me at 949-378-7515. Thanks

albert

Comment

hey i just did a s52 swap in my car and the power windows, blow motor and the power mirrors doesn't work do u have or can u share the wiring information for your swap...also for the a/c plug in the glove box..thankx

Comment

Originally posted by roycem3 View Post
                          I have S52 M3 3.2L engine with 5spd, wiring harness, ecu, headers, and obd1 conversion. Its installed in my 88' M3, so the wiring harness plugs into e30 plug. New head valve job with new chain guide and chain tensioners. 5spd tranny comes from 01' M coupe. Soon I will take video of engine running.

Price is $4500

I will include the smaller booster and modified shifter needed for the conversion.
                          With "all" included this is an ideal price! Just the thought of having to by stuff piece by piece...

Comment

good deal wish you were closer!

Comment

I am having Castro's install their custom airbox, custom software for obd1 s52 engine, and mating the shorty headers to the stock exhaust.

I did the engine wiring myself, but it has nothing to do with PW, pM, or blow motor. That is part of the car wiring.

-e30 s52- if you need help with the engine wiring send me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X