No announcement yet.

Back from the dead - 1988 Alpine Weiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This build is freaking Incredible. Love the new exhaust too. I'll be bringing the e30 up to the shop for a few things come June, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this while I'm there.

Also, I spy some new wheels in the sig...

Comment

Thanks Carlos, I was looking at the beginning of the thread. She's come a long way and is a joy to drive... once the interior is completed we'll paint it at my fabrication shop. At that time I'll close the book and consider it done..

Originally posted by c_tejuco View Post
      This build is freaking Incredible. Love the new exhaust too. I'll be bringing the e30 up to the shop for a few things come June, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this while I'm there.

Also, I spy some new wheels in the sig...

sigpic

Comment

I have bad news and good news... first I received the title and it says SALVAGED :(
        However the only non original VIN numbered part is the left front fender. Oh well when she gets paint we'll rtetunr her to factory new condition.

Meanwhile onto the interior teaser shots

sigpic

Comment

Small update... Fineline Trim in Rancho Cordova has my door panels and is installing the new / fake EVO pieces into them. I'm out of town so a friend made sure my ride was all good for me, sent a photo from Mather Field...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X