Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign me up for that next batch if they deside to make one

Comment

• I wonder why they stopped making them.

Comment

• anyone running these? and maybe some feedback?

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• I would be interested also, however the final installation needs to be cleaner and more OEM looking. The pics on the initial pages of this thread look too aftermarket. The engine-bay should look clean, not look like a bunch of parts "thrown" together.

-Mike

Comment

• There's a reason why this kit is NLA. Trust me on this. Adam Corolla's M3 was there years ago and i don't think it ever got finished.
              Chairman of the Bored--Live Sockets Entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post
                What about the modified crank pulley sans dampner? No weak link there?

T
                Originally posted by Ted B View Post

It's always preferrable to retain harmonic dampening wherever possible. In this instance, it would not be easy.
                I am sure this is a dumb question, but as I know NOTHING about how to turbo/supercharge anything, could you modify the water pump pulley as the drive pulley for the supercharger? Machine up a pulley for both, and run it off that? The crank runs the waterpump anyways, and you get to keep the harmonic balancer in the stock pulley. Plus, the added benefit of knowing when your waterpump belt snaps, as you would lose boost.

Comment

Working...
                X