Announcement

Collapse

SIGFEST 2017, Please join us this June 16th-17th

If you're in the North East of the US this June, please join us for SigFest in NJ. Registration is open. http://www.sigfest.com/events.php
See more
See less

Speed signal HELP!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed signal HELP!!!!!

So here's my situation, I'm running a fully built s52 for boost on a 91e30m3 and now I'm at at the last phase of my high power turbo build...I'm running a AEM stand alone and I would like to do boost by gear/mph....has anyone done this on their m3 or does anyone know which pin i can tap into for speed signal for the AEM......Any help would be greatly appreciated as this will also somewhat take care of my traction issues :blues:
    800+WHP in progress:evilnah:

speed signal is coming from the rear diff. Just trace the wiring?

Goodbye M3, you served me well.

Comment

what would the pin number be on the c101 for the cruise control out put signal I'm not very good with wiring as you can tell

Comment

Zenn, you check with Rohan?

Comment

Originally posted by zenn0ne View Post
          what would the pin number be on the c101 for the cruise control out put signal I'm not very good with wiring as you can tell
          neither am I.
          Looks at the wire coulour coming from the sender, find it in the plug going to the cluster ?

Goodbye M3, you served me well.

Comment

Come on kid between Rohan and couple a couple of guys on R3V I can figure out anything LOL

Comment

Working...
            X