Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owener from this DTM M3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    this car was is pictured at goodwood and last picture is from silverstone.Try Munich legends here in the uk as i have seen this car in their showroom.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 89pgy View Post
      this car was is pictured at goodwood and last picture is from silverstone.Try Munich legends here in the uk as i have seen this car in their showroom.
      Or if the Nuerburgring Musseum would still be there you could have a look at the car itself!


      Goodbye M3, you served me well.

      Comment


      • #18
        Hi,
        Have you Fotos from the M3 by Munich Legends?
        I become no answer from there.
        The M3 in Nürburg is now in Münschen BMW Musseum with new Stickers on it.
        Best Regards Christian Löhr

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by project86 View Post
          I don't know who owns the car but a couple of things I notice about the car are:
          1. It has only one fill for the rear quick fill and no vent which I have never seen on a 92
          2. The cage does not look like a Matter or Motorsport cage as I see a bar going from the middle of the main hoop up towards a wrongly placed x bar in the back, on all the Matter cages I have seen pictures of I have not seen a rear x like that nor have I seen a bar that goes up, usually I see this bar extending from the middle of the main hoop on the b pillar down triangulated with the rear subframe and connected at the rear box section (shock tower)
          3. I have never seen those wheels on a 92 DTM car, they look like earlier wheels like 89 wheels.
          4. The headlights are smiley ellipsoids with a plastic bracket and I thought that all DTM cars, even the late ones, ran the early sealed beam lights with the metal brackets
          5. The rear windows are lexan and I've never seen a DTM car that ran Lexan windows like that.
          I am not saying that this isn't a real DTM car as most likely you would know more then me, these are just things that I find interesting at a quick glance. As far as your search for the owner, I would make this same post at, board.s14power.com. They have many more international members on that board and it is possible that one of them would know the owner.
          Good luck
          Do you have close up pictures of the Matter and Motorsports roll cages? How do you find out more information about DTM cars and their specifications? I didn't even know that there were two different cages types. As you know, there is a lot of word of mouth on a forum like this, and sometimes it is nice to read just facts. How did you learn what you know? It's remarkable.
          2000 Subaru Legacy GT
          1995 BMW M3
          1988 BMW M3
          2002 Honda CBR954RR
          1993 Honda VFR400R
          1992 Honda CBR600F2
          1992 Suzuki GSX600F

          Comment


          • #20
            hey Christian,
            I couldnt help but notice your last name and where you are from.
            are you related to Ellen Lohr, the only female winner of a dtm race???

            and please send some car pics
            [email protected]
            regards
            Cory
            Regards,
            Cory

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ratinoff View Post
              Do you have close up pictures of the Matter and Motorsports roll cages? How do you find out more information about DTM cars and their specifications? I didn't even know that there were two different cages types. As you know, there is a lot of word of mouth on a forum like this, and sometimes it is nice to read just facts. How did you learn what you know? It's remarkable.
              Hi Ratinoff,
              send me your e-mail Adress and i send you some fotos.
              and than can i give you more infos.
              Best Regards Christian Löhr

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CLRM3 View Post
                Hi Ratinoff,
                send me your e-mail Adress and i send you some fotos.
                and than can i give you more infos.
                Best Regards Christian Löhr
                PM Sent
                2000 Subaru Legacy GT
                1995 BMW M3
                1988 BMW M3
                2002 Honda CBR954RR
                1993 Honda VFR400R
                1992 Honda CBR600F2
                1992 Suzuki GSX600F

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hello,

                  Do anybody know the sizes of the OZ Racing rims? They look very big!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X