Dtm restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Yes that's the one Jake,the guy who had it before made it road legal and all parts where stock , so i had to do the right thing and return it to it's former glory (all donations welcome:smile2
    If you need a accurate copy of the DTM wing give me a call. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

Thanks Keith i will bear that in mind,i have taken a look at your web site i like the carbon dash you sell ,the finish looks great!

Comment

thats a great project u got ther good luck wid the rebuild:nice!:

Comment

THANKS RYAN ,send the $ or or euros to paypal account [email protected] ,all funds will go to a good cause:drive: ,ha ha
          Attached Files

Comment

Steering rack

Managed to get my hands on a decent steering rack.
            Last edited by Nathan; 05-22-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              THANKS RYAN ,send the $ or or euros to paypal account [email protected] ,all funds will go to a good cause:drive: ,ha ha
              its Yan, and you have donation. lol not much but... im sure anything helps.

A special thank you to:
              archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Donations Welcome

Thanks Yan ,you know it will be put to good use ,I'll tell you what i will do in return for your kind donation ,Once the car is complete i will have a list of people who have helped with the restoration sign right on to the car , and you have just had your name added to that list ,well your the first actually Ha Ha.

And once the cars finished and we get it back on track , anyone who has helped and has there name on the car is welcome to come for a passanger ride.

So if anyone else out there wants to have ther name or bussiness name added to the list, please send your donations big or small it all helps to paypal account [email protected] .So i will keep the photos coming of the restoration as it progresses ,and thank you Yan once again.[peace]
                Last edited by Nathan; 05-22-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

any updates?

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Updates

Hello all, here are some new pictures of the restoration,did you get shot of you're m3 Yan?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Nathan, what have you used to recoat the suspension arms etc. Are they powder coated or painted?

Grelley

Comment

Hi - It's an interesting bodyshell in that it still has the stock spring / bump stop upper mounts under the rear chassis rails. My '87 Schnitzer car doesn't...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,the sub frame has been powder coated mat black,good question regarding the spring locators ,the guy i purchased the car from had put standard road parts on, so i am wondering if he had these welded on to suit the road spec rear sub frame.

Comment

By the way nice car you have there ,what size discs do you have there ? do you have the ap caliper part numbers as i need a pair .

Comment

AP Racing are not that good brakes

Comment

Good work Nathan, I thought I was spending alot of money on my m3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X