Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hennarot
    replied
    Steve Soper M3 will never be devaluated, in a few years we could see it by 300.000k or more

Leave a comment:

• Carfantiti
    replied
    interesting the polyurethane washers on the cf dtm plenum ?wonder if I should do that or were to get them?

Leave a comment:

• jimmy p.
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd black 88 View Post
    IMO, that is a great "cheap" pick up at 200k €.

These cars are on thier way to becoming real collectors cars, and specimens with REAL racing providence with a correct restoration, will be heavily sought after.
    LOL I agree,,, quite the contrary if you search back through this forum and read posts by the short sighted who harped that the E30 M3 would never attain true collectable status thus engine swapping and the like being a non issue.
    These cars are climbing and will continue to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Todd black 88
    replied
    IMO, that is a great "cheap" pick up at 200k €.

These cars are on thier way to becoming real collectors cars, and specimens with REAL racing providence with a correct restoration, will be heavily sought after.

Leave a comment:

• conrod
    replied
    Originally posted by ///Mavrikno13764 View Post
    Isn't that Conrad's car?
    absolutely Perfect!
    Not quite! Mine is the Bigazzi/Pirro car, chassis #214, this is the Bigazzi/Soper car chassis #213. To all intents identical "sister" cars though

Conrad

Leave a comment:

• ///Mavrikno13764
    replied
    Isn't that Conrad's car?
    absolutely Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    First thing I'm doing when I win the lottery is buying a late spec DTM car.

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Yeah followed that over on s14power.net

Leave a comment:

• spdracrm3
    replied
    Thanks for that ,saved some nice pics

Leave a comment:

• BMG
    started a topic Ex Soper 92 DTM Bigazzi chassis number 213 sale

Ex Soper 92 DTM Bigazzi chassis number 213 sale

Was looking at one of the classic car mags today and spotted an ad for the above car for sale. Seems to have sold already, but for all you DTM junkies, there is some good pics showing some details after a full restoration to original. I don't guess they will be on the site forever,so grab them now if you wish.
    It was this very car driven by Steve Soper that above all else made me want an M3. My perfect M3 and I was just 200K Euro short....

http://www.artandrevs.com/bmw-m3-dtm/en/pr-79-16
Working...
X