1990 Diamond project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Diamond project

Hi guys been thinking about setting up something to keep track and progress of my project so here goes....

I bought the car back in February of 2004, from the second owner. He had a bunch of paperwork from the original owner who was affiliated with the Army or the Marines. When new the original owner transported the car to Germany and drove the car there for a period of 2 years ( according to dealer service records in German from Germany) then it moved to Italy and had service done there for six months or so (dealer service paper work in Italian. I bought the car from the second owner in orange county. The car was not running and had bad fuel but good compression so I transported to a local BMW repair shop and had the fuel drained and the injectors cleaned. After we got the car running I finally brought her home. I will be posting pictures and progress of my project as time permits. I am open to any tips and pointers.

​ This was the state when I purchased it from the second owner.

​ Here we were at the Repair shop at Pecora.
    Finnally Powered by my ///M3
    1990 E30 M3
    1973 M2

Marines are generally not stationed in Germany nor Italy so I would say US Army. Unless the Marine is doing Embassy duty. Your photos are not posting look forward to more updates.
    Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

I look forward to following along, but as M-technik said, I'm unable to see your photos.
      1989 Lachs
      1988 Lachs - sold
      1988 DS - sold
      Car blog
      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the photos, I uploaded them using my phone. There are quite a few photos to provide to catch up.

This was the state when I purchased it from the second owner.

Here we were at the Repair shop at Pecora Repair.

These are some of my past projects,

My 2002 powered by my S14.

My 325is on Alpinas but mostly stock.

My 325is lowered but stock.
        1990 E30 M3
        1973 M2

Comment

I had decided to open up the center of the bumper oh how I wish I could just slap myself back then ...
          1990 E30 M3
          1973 M2

Comment

Hate to say it brother, but the images still aren't showing up for me. You need to host them on a third-party website and then embed them here. I use Flickr.
            1989 Lachs
            1988 Lachs - sold
            1988 DS - sold
            Car blog
            Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Working...
            X