Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just read this from the start and am very impressed. The car is coming along very nicely, lots of hard work gone in. I too am from the UK and am nearing the end of a nut-on-bolt in-depth restoration of my Evo II. I will have to put up details soon.

Comment

• Is Jase still about on the forum, any updates on the car ?
      This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

• Thanks for all the interest and comments, I am still around!.....Not had the best of years though. We moved house and I changed jobs, It was all going really well until my wife had a bad accident in February and spent four months in plaster.Things are becoming easier now and she has almost fully recovered........
        As for the car well I really have some hours to make up xworks car looks amazing as does Steve's and thats all the motivation I need.

Atb Jase

Comment

• Hi Jase glad your back and things are looking up. Funny you should post up, I just copied your jacking points pictures you sent me ages ago, so i can make some for my rebuild.

Cheers

Leigh

Comment

• Sorry to hear you and the missus have had a rough time of late, hope things are picking up.
            Last edited by BMG; 12-12-2011, 08:48 AM. Reason: cockup

Comment

• Glad to hear it's still on the go Jase, got worried when the thread went quiet.
              I'm perfectly happy to wait till I'm an old man to watch this car come together,
              although I imagine your probably hoping for a shorter time line.

Comment

• Jase - sorry you had a tough year but glad it's turning around. I look forward to seeing more of your progress, and hopefully I might run into you in 2012

Comment

• Jase, sorry about your wifeys misshap. Hope she recovers well. I agree with you on Steve's build including yours as well. Can't wait to see y'all projects completed.
                  Just when I thought I was done with cars, they pull me back in......:drive:

Comment

• Sounds as though you and your wife really have had a hard and busy year - Your wife and family always comes first as the M3 is not going anywhere - Delayed, but awaiting your attention - Look forward to the next chapter in your own time. Best wishes to you and your wife.
                    Phil
                    E30 M3 - The Original Inspiration

Comment

• Guys it's with a heavy heart I am writing. I don't won't to put my life out there for the world to read but it's been a very tragic year and I need security for myself and my children.
                      I could never of foreseen what has happen but unfortunately my M3 has to go any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I read somewhere once..
                      In the end it's not how many breaths you took its how many moments took your breath away.

For some reason I just wanted to share it.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Jase, I hope things go well and im sure someone will take the car off your hands and rebuild her to former glory.

Leigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jase View Post
                          Guys it's with a heavy heart I am writing. I don't won't to put my life out there for the world to read but it's been a very tragic year and I need security for myself and my children.
                          I could never of foreseen what has happen but unfortunately my M3 has to go any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I read somewhere once..
                          In the end it's not how many breaths you took its how many moments took your breath away.

For some reason I just wanted to share it.
                          If you don't mind me asking what has happened, is all your family OK, I had a family tragedy also where my youngest brother was murdered, very difficult at the time but with a bit of help things do get better.

God bless,

GARY.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very sorry to hear something has happened to force your hand in a way it's obvious you dont want to do. All the best to you and the family.

Comment

• Project still going on and is about to put the engine in. All suspension is already done. Will add some pictures shortly
                              Last edited by Yevgeniy; 07-24-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X