Wheel Experts Needed - Best approach for set of 16x8 BBS RS 211's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Experts Needed - Best approach for set of 16x8 BBS RS 211's

Hi Wheel experts - I randomly picked up a set of BBS RS 211 16x8 ET11's for my e30 M3. All 4 tires are Toyo R1R's (225/45ZR/16). The rears fit perfect but the front wheels stick out about 1/2" more. What is the best approach to getting the front and back wheels to have the same outer edge without creating any front tire rub?

Hi Dcreed,
    I have BBS RS 061, 8J x 16 ET 20, and they don't stick out in front. So your ET 11's is not enough. You can take the wheel apart and have a machine shop that knows what they are doing machine 9 mm off the center hub and they will then be ET 20 instead of ET 11, even though the number will now be wrong. Or buy some of mine that are for sale.
    Larry

Comment

Hi Larry-
      Thanks for confirming my options. What is the cost for 2 of your ET 20's since I believe that is what you are suggesting? Also can you confirm they are the same in appearance to the attached photo?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dcreed,
        I have two BBS RS 006 -8J x 16 H2 ET 24; four RS 061 -8J x H2 ET 20; and four RS 005 - 7J x 16 H2 ET 12, any of which would work for you. I believe I have someone interested in either set of four, so the set of two would work. I am asking $300 a wheel plus shipping from 94928, either with tires or not. The shipping would be more with tires but then you get the tires for no additional cost. Reply to: [email protected]. If you send me your phone number I will send you some photos of the wheels. They look like the photo you sent except they are not quite as shiny.. Thanks!
        Larry

Comment

Working...
        X