Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom wheels

Hi everybody,

Have had 2 e30 m3's in the past, but have only now joined the s14.net arena.

Looking to buy my third m3. Seems to be a correlation between ex girlfriends and E30 M3's.....3 Ex girlfriends and 3 M3's...

I obviously know which one giving me more lovin.

Anyway my question is this. I am having custom alloys made from scratch.

If i was to put 18inch rims on the e30 m3 what sizes, offset etc would be ideal front and back. Bear in mind I can have front and rear manufacturerd to my exact specification

I would consider 17inch rims also.

Any help would be appreciated

Mornin'.

Be sure to browse thru the wheels/ rims topics available if you scroll down the forum contents page. there's quite a bit on there.
    m

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
      This thread has a lot of wheel info in it, many people list sizes and offsets
      http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...=&threadid=385

Comment

offset is going to be the same as any size wheel. It depends on how big a tire you will run. Offset, and width have to factored in when determining whether or not you are going to have significant stretch. I will deduct that you aren't looking for performance utilizing such a big wheel but there is a lot of info on these boards.

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

if you want custom sized wheels, give CCW a try. (www.ccwheel.com)

Will.
            Will.
            1989 M3
            1972 2002

Comment

DIY

I believe that if you are getting a set of truely custom wheels you have to measure your car as described in this instruction;
              http://www.usacomp.com/Wheel%20Fitment.pdf

Comment

I am getting the wheels made from scratch. So they will be totally custom. Thats why I asked about wheels sizes etc, due to the fact that I'm not buying wheels from a shop so to speak.

If I was to choose 18's, I could have them made to perfection for the car (hopefully).

That is a great link. Definitely helped me in my decision making.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X